Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

02 Май 2024, 21:01

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  Сочинение на тему:East or West, home is best. « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] 2 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Сочинение на тему:East or West, home is best.  (Прочитано 93423 раз)
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« : 03 Февраль 2012, 17:58 » Процитировать

Проверьте пожалуйста. Посоветуйте, как красиво закончить.Что добавить, а что убрать.Огромное спасибо. ax ax ax
East or West, home is best.I believe this proverb.
I think that my home is a little world, where I can live  according to my own rules.It’s because here live my relatives, my dogs, my favourite things.When I feel tiredness, only at home I can feel  resting. There's no place like home.When I am ill, only at home I can feel better.Everything is easier at home.I like to receive guests  my home. Home is most important place in the life of every person. In home we feel comfort, calm and happiness.All family holidays we celebrate at home.Many days off we spend home, in the family circle.My most dear people live here.The furniture, the things, the pictures at home can tell a lot of about their master.Master’s character, his/her habits we can know if we look at his/her home.My home is my castle – Englishmen tell so.I support it. I like my home city, my motherland.My favourite place is my mother’s place of birth –the hamlet Anosovo.All my childhood I spent there.There are a lot of luxurious blossoming fruit  gardens.There is warm fresh milk from a cow or  a  goat.There are bright-green water meadows.There is my lovely pond, covered duckweed.Every summer I went  there, unfortunately, I don’t have time to go there now.It was the most happy time in my life,  when I was there.In the village near Anosovo every summer celebrate holidays, the days of poetry.It’s because Pushkin visited this  village, Bolshoe Boldino.When days of poetry celebrated, famous  actors’s  concerts were  there.I recollect this time with tenderness and I take pity that I can not turn back this time.I would like to go there again that to see my childrenhood’s place.
tourist
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 03 Февраль 2012, 18:16 » Процитировать

С моими правками это будет так:

East or West, home is best. I believe IN this proverb.
I think that my home is a little world where I can live according to my own rules. It’s because here are my relatives, my dogs, my favourite things. When I feel tired, I can relax only at home. There's no place like home. When I am ill, I feel better only at home. Everything is easier at home. I like to receive guests AT my home. Home is most important place in the life of every person. AT home we feel comfortable, calm and happy. Every family holiday we celebrate at home. Many days off we spend at home within the family. My dearest people live there. The furniture, the things, the pictures at home can say a lot of about their masters. Masters' character, his/her habits we can learn when we look at their homes. My home is my castle – Englishmen tell so. I support this. I like my home city, my motherland. My favourite place is my mother’s place of birth –the hamlet Anosovo. All my childhood I spent there. There are a lot of luxurious blossoming fruit  gardens. There is warm   newly drawn milk of a cow or a goat. There are bright-green watery meadows. There is my lovely pond covered by duckweed. Every summer I went  there, but unfortunately, I don’t have time to go there now. It was the happiest time in my life when I was there. In the village near Anosovo every summer celebrates holidays - the days of poetry. It’s because Pushkin visited the village Bolshoe Boldino. When days of poetry are celebrated, famous actors’ concerts are performed  there. I recollect this time with tenderness and I regret that I couldn't return these times. I would like to go there again to see my childhood place.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 04 Февраль 2012, 00:39 » Процитировать

С моими правками это будет так:

East or West, home is best. I believe IN this proverb.
I think that my home is a little world where I can live according to my own rules. It’s because here are my relatives, my dogs, my favourite things. When I feel tired, I can relax only at home. There's no place like home. When I am ill, I feel better only at home. Everything is easier at home. I like to receive guests AT my home. Home is the (?) most important place in the life of every person. AT home we feel comfortable, calm and happy. Every family holiday we celebrate at home. Many days off we spend at home within the family. (стоит ли здесь нарушать порядок слов?) My dearest people live there. The furniture, the things, the pictures at home can say a lot of about their masters owners. Their Masters' owner's character, his/her habits we can learn when we look at their homes. My home is my castle – Englishmen tell say so. I support this. I like my home city, my motherland. My favourite place is my mother’s place of birth –the hamlet Anosovo. All my childhood I spent there. There are a lot of luxurious blossoming fruit  gardens. There is warm   newly drawn milk of a cow or a goat. There are bright-green watery meadows. There is my lovely pond covered by with duckweed. Every summer I went  there, but unfortunately, I don’t have time to go there now. It was the happiest time in my life when I was there. In the village near Anosovo every summer celebrates holidays - the days of poetry. (Это ж русский порядок слов!) It’s because Pushkin visited the village Bolshoe Boldino. When days of poetry are celebrated, famous actors’ concerts are performed (неудачная фраза) there. I recollect this time with tenderness and I regret that I couldn't return these times. I would like to go there again to see my childhood place.

Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #3 : 05 Февраль 2012, 08:36 » Процитировать

Спасибо! Ну, как сейчас?

East or West, home is best.I believe in this proverb.
I think that my home is a little world, where I can live  according to my own rules.It’s because here live my relatives, my dogs, my favourite things.When I feel tiredness, only at home I can feel  resting. There's no place like home.When I am ill, only at home I can feel better.Everything is easier at home.I like to receive guests at  my home. Home is the most important place in the life of every person. At home we feel comfort, calm and happy. We celebrate at home every family holidays.We spend home  within the family circle many days off .My most dear people live here.The furniture, the things, the pictures at home can tell a lot of about their owners.Their owner's character, his/her habits we can know if we look at his/her home.My home is my castle – Englishmen say so.I support it. I like my home city, my motherland.My favourite place is my mother’s place of birth –the hamlet Anosovo.All my childhood I spent there.There are a lot of luxurious blossoming fruit  gardens.There is warm fresh milk from a cow or  a  goat.There are bright-green water meadows.There is my lovely pond, covered with duckweed.Every summer I went  there, unfortunately, I don’t have time to go there now.It was the most happy time in my life,  when I was there.In the village near Anosovo  celebrate holidays, the days of poetry  every summer.It’s because Pushkin visited this  village, Bolshoe Boldino.When days of poetry celebrated, famous actors’ concerts are performed.I recollect this time with tenderness and I take pity that I can not turn back this time.I would like to go there again that to see my childrenhood’s place.
« Последнее редактирование: 05 Февраль 2012, 21:55 от Inga Meresina » Записан
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #4 : 05 Февраль 2012, 08:39 » Процитировать

watery meadows.
что тут надо с лугами сделать?
MDanova
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #5 : 05 Февраль 2012, 08:42 » Процитировать

А вы загляните в словарь, посмотрите, как будет "заливной"
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #6 : 05 Февраль 2012, 13:21 » Процитировать

water meadows, у меня все правильно
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #7 : 05 Февраль 2012, 13:41 » Процитировать

У вас было watery. Есть разница?
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #8 : 05 Февраль 2012, 16:32 » Процитировать

Gibsonmpgu может какая-нибудь описка.Это где-то в прошлом тексте было snowy.Хотя, не исключаю опечатки.Вообще такого слова, watery, не знаю))
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #9 : 05 Февраль 2012, 16:36 » Процитировать

кстати в первом тексте у меня water написано, хотя я его не разу не редактировала ab
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #10 : 05 Февраль 2012, 16:40 » Процитировать

Верно. Опечатка появилась при первой правке. А watery посмотрите в словаре. Полезное слово.
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #11 : 05 Февраль 2012, 18:03 » Процитировать

спасибо.А все остальное гуд?
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #12 : 05 Февраль 2012, 18:30 » Процитировать

In the village near Anosovo  celebrate holidays, the days of poetry  every summer. (чего-то не хватает)

When days of poetry celebrated, (опять-таки чего-то не хватает) famous actors’ concerts are performed. (А здесь вы, как часто с вами бывает, начисто проигнорировали выделенное мной. Я же и подчеркнул, и прокомментировал. А вы - ноль  внимания.)

Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #13 : 05 Февраль 2012, 19:06 » Процитировать

Gibsonmpgu
подлежащего нет?
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #14 : 05 Февраль 2012, 19:08 » Процитировать

В первом - да . А во втором?
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #15 : 05 Февраль 2012, 19:10 » Процитировать

In the village near Anosovo  celebrate holidays
не знаю какое подлежащее поставить.Ведь там не конкретно наша семья справляла, а все жители.
When days of poetry celebrated, (опять-таки чего-то не хватает) famous actors’ concerts are performed.
может лучше : When days of poetry  are celebrated,
(А здесь вы, как часто с вами бывает, начисто проигнорировали выделенное мной. Я же и подчеркнул, и прокомментировал. А вы - ноль  внимания.)
я переправила свою фразу на вашу, а что дальше делать, не уяснила))
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #16 : 05 Февраль 2012, 19:25 » Процитировать

1. А тот, кто в первой ситуации празднует, важнен в данном контексте? Или цель фразы в другом?
2. Правильно. Только обратите внимание, чем ваше первое упоминание Дней поэзии отличается от второго.
3. "... famous actors’ concerts are performed." - Что за грамматическое явление кроме пассивного залога вы здесь использовали?
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #17 : 05 Февраль 2012, 19:49 » Процитировать

1. А тот, кто в первой ситуации празднует, важнен в данном контексте? Или цель фразы в другом?
в другом.Наверное лучше сказать holidays are celebrated.Или вообще убрать эту фразу, оставить: When days of poetry  are celebrated
3. "... famous actors’ concerts are performed." - Что за грамматическое явление кроме пассивного залога вы здесь использовали?
притяжательный падеж?
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #18 : 05 Февраль 2012, 19:56 » Процитировать

Верно. А в чём суть сочетания "actors' concerts"?
На комментарий 2 опять не обратили внимания.
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #19 : 05 Февраль 2012, 20:06 » Процитировать

Gibsonmpgu poetry's days?
Страниц: [1] 2 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку