Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

12 Май 2024, 00:47

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Introduce Yourself Here - Welcome Guests and Members! « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Introduce Yourself Here - Welcome Guests and Members!  (Прочитано 476306 раз)
Lumerz
пользователь

just_freelove

« Ответ #180 : 28 Ноябрь 2010, 18:57 » Процитировать

Hello! My name is Danil. London is capital of Great Britain. I'm 15 years old. In general i started to learning of English language in age 6 year. But only now i'm deeply interested to it.  'Cos i'll going go to study of Germany. And now i'm working very seriously: watching movies and serials with original subtitles / reading newspapers and other publications / BBC podcasts (thank this site!) / etc..
i'll be glad your help in development knowledge.. and by the way, tomorrow will be the olimpiada of English language.  ab
Erica Blair
пользователь

« Ответ #181 : 28 Ноябрь 2010, 19:22 » Процитировать

Hello, Danil,

Your school teacher must be very happy that you are so much interested in English.
Why are you going to Germany and for how long?
tomorrow will be the olimpiada of English language.  ab
Are you going to take part in that competition?
Is it your school competition or will you compete with other schools? How many schools are there in your town/city?
Lumerz
пользователь

just_freelove

« Ответ #182 : 28 Ноябрь 2010, 20:26 » Процитировать

Hello, Erica Blair!

Your school teacher must be very happy that you are so much interested in English.

Hah, my teacher very helps me! She is loads additional materials for me. (if I correctly said) And that i'll take an exam in English - probability 90 %. ab

Why are you going to Germany and for how long?

To study. I have relatives in Germany and i was there once. Oh, and there is great! I want to working with music, but in Russia, alas, music is not needed. How long? bn Hm, as it will. But I believe in a light future. I hope so! ab

Are you going to take part in that competition?
Is it your school competition or will you compete with other schools? How many schools are there in your town/city?
Yes, I going. I have already won school competitions. Now among other schools.. and their not a few, on the whole. But i will try!
Erica Blair
пользователь

« Ответ #183 : 28 Ноябрь 2010, 21:59 » Процитировать

I want to working with music, but in Russia, alas, music is not needed.
 I have already won school competitions. Now among other schools.. and their not a few, on the whole. But i will try!
Do you play any musical instrument, Danil? Why do you say nobody needs music in Russia?
Lumerz
пользователь

just_freelove

« Ответ #184 : 28 Ноябрь 2010, 23:23 » Процитировать

Do you play any musical instrument, Danil? Why do you say nobody needs music in Russia?

Yes, i do. For the time being i play only on PC. But next year i'll going sign up to musical school on a class "Piano". At least two years to learn musical notation - would be a good experience and practice. Plus i have a crazy ideas, such as creating mainstream "avantgarde pop-music". It's so difficult, but everything is possible. "Just do it" (c) Ha-ha. ab

Fuf, a MUSIC - it is another big topic.
At first i want to say that in Russia, imo, nothing at all to need. Although.. something has demand, but as to the spiritual plane - an abyss. Absolutely. (if can understand my flight of ideas) ab
Not enough enthusiasm. People need a music, Russia - no. If what i mean.
Dariko
пользователь

« Ответ #185 : 28 Ноябрь 2010, 23:51 » Процитировать

Hi everybody!)))
My name is Dasha!I'm 21 years old and I study in Moscow State Uneversity of Civil Aviation!I have been lerning English since 10 years and just now I understand that it's very important for me and start lerning English more deeply and seriously!And I hope this forum help me a lot,because i worry about my grammar!So I'll be very glad if you will correct my mistakes!))))
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #186 : 29 Ноябрь 2010, 09:05 » Процитировать

Hi, Dasha! I hope this forum will be helpful! Welcome!!! We are happy to meet you! ab ab ab
Nellya
пользователь

« Ответ #187 : 29 Ноябрь 2010, 14:30 » Процитировать

Hi!I am Nellya, i want to improve my english. Can you help me? I need practice. Maybe you want improve your english or another language, so... we can speak each other
A.K.L.
Administrator
пользователь

« Ответ #188 : 29 Ноябрь 2010, 14:36 » Процитировать

Hi, Nellya!!! Welcome! We are very glad to meet you!!! ab ab ab
arsentyeva
пользователь

« Ответ #189 : 30 Ноябрь 2010, 20:11 » Процитировать

Hello, I'm Tanya. i am very fond of sports. I go skiing every weekend in winter. if I have free time, I go to the gym or to the swimming pool. I like to speak English and discuss any questions in it.
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #190 : 30 Ноябрь 2010, 20:56 » Процитировать

Hi, Tanya! Welcome to our forum! ab It's so wonderful that you have decoded to enjoy us! ab ab 
Im Marina
пользователь

« Ответ #191 : 07 Декабрь 2010, 14:02 » Процитировать

Good day! I'm Marina. I live in Ulan-Ude (capital of Buryatia). I'm lecturer on mathematics. Next summer we will organize international conference on Lake Baikal. We invite many foreigners. But my spoken English is not very good. And I will be happy to practice my English with you.
VegbMaK
пользователь

Beginner

« Ответ #192 : 07 Декабрь 2010, 15:38 » Процитировать

Welcome our forum, Marina!We are glad to meet you and i hope we can help you with your learning!
Pinta
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #193 : 08 Декабрь 2010, 17:33 » Процитировать

And you have good English, be sure)))
Im Marina
пользователь

« Ответ #194 : 11 Декабрь 2010, 05:02 » Процитировать

What do you think, what is more important in spoken English: grammar or vocabulary? I have no problem when I read or translate, but it is difficult for me to speak free on English.
Erica Blair
пользователь

« Ответ #195 : 11 Декабрь 2010, 09:59 » Процитировать

What do you think, what is more important in spoken English: grammar or vocabulary?
You can't have one without the other, they are both important.
Ivdioni
пользователь

« Ответ #196 : 12 Декабрь 2010, 05:04 » Процитировать

hi lady
so really I never feel something like that at all
& I never saw any one feel it like you or maybe your so beautiful & every one look at you like crazy so this is the only ression
any way who r u? please
P.S.  Всех с наступающим НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!!! Успехов вам в работе и в личной жизни.
Pinta
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #197 : 12 Декабрь 2010, 15:56 » Процитировать

The same to you. But what were you talking about?
Deputat
пользователь

« Ответ #198 : 13 Декабрь 2010, 01:43 » Процитировать

Hello, my name is Tatiana. I'm 19-years-old student of University. My specialization is physics. I like to spend my free time at home or walking. I want to communicate in English on various themes.
Erica Blair
пользователь

« Ответ #199 : 13 Декабрь 2010, 09:08 » Процитировать

Welcome to the forum, Tatiana.

Those who major in physics must be very intelligent. I guess you have a good company there and many bright guys to choose a boyfriend from.  ad
Страниц: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку