Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

12 Май 2024, 11:23

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Introduce Yourself Here - Welcome Guests and Members! « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Introduce Yourself Here - Welcome Guests and Members!  (Прочитано 476481 раз)
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #340 : 06 Февраль 2012, 20:31 » Процитировать

Hi everybody!  I my name is Ella .I 'm Russian who lives in Italy. I graduated in economy. But at this I  am  a housekeeper. In Italy it is very  difficult to find people who speak correct English. I studyed English few years ago. Now I try to remember it.This is the reason why I am here. I like to read books in English, watch films with good English,  l am enthuasiastic admirer of Holywood films with English actors.

So you may open topic about any films and we will glad to speak with you there about.
Valeria
пользователь

« Ответ #341 : 12 Февраль 2012, 00:33 » Процитировать

Hi!
Let me introduce myself too. My name is Valeria. I have been studying English more than one year. But I don`t speak and write in this language very well.
I moved from Zaporozhye to Donetsk four month ago. I used to go to English courses in Zaporozhye. But I don`t have this opportunity now. And you know, when you don`t use foreign languages then you`ll forget it quickly. That`s why, I hope I`ll make better my English with this website.
Yuri P
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #342 : 12 Февраль 2012, 06:56 » Процитировать

And you know, when you don`t use foreign languages then you`ll forget it quickly.
Not so quickly, I think. It's like riding a bike — if you have once figured out how to do that, you can't forget it. But of course, to keep your English fluent, you should practice it regularly. The problem is that, like with all other skills, you are better off with necessity than opportunity. I mean, if you have to speak English at work or doing your business, you will practice with a 100% probability, but if you just have an opportunity to do so, like on this forum, that doesn't guarantee even 1%. Look how many people have introduced themselves in this thread and claimed they wanted to improve their English. Where are they? I don't know — they simply disappear after 1 or 2 posts.
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #343 : 13 Февраль 2012, 10:28 » Процитировать

My name's Olga.Inga Meresina is just nickname.I am a student of the first course of  an evening faculty of a linguistic university.I am 21 years old.English, that's is important for me)).I would like to pass some international exams of the English language.
Valeria
пользователь

« Ответ #344 : 13 Февраль 2012, 14:56 » Процитировать

And you know, when you don`t use foreign languages then you`ll forget it quickly.
Not so quickly, I think. It's like riding a bike — if you have once figured out how to do that, you can't forget it. But of course, to keep your English fluent, you should practice it regularly. The problem is that, like with all other skills, you are better off with necessity than opportunity. I mean, if you have to speak English at work or doing your business, you will practice with a 100% probability, but if you just have an opportunity to do so, like on this forum, that doesn't guarantee even 1%. Look how many people have introduced themselves in this thread and claimed they wanted to improve their English. Where are they? I don't know — they simply disappear after 1 or 2 posts.

Oh, I can`t ride a bike. And I don`t know how is it ab But I know, how I forgot English when I no used it.
And of course, this forum isn`t enough. That`s why, I watch films and TV, listen radio, read articles in English. But I have problems with communication. That`s why, I`m there.
Alounka
пользователь

« Ответ #345 : 22 Февраль 2012, 11:01 » Процитировать

Hi, people! I'm Alouna. I'm 26 years old. I have a little son. We study English together with him. But I've got some problems with speaking English.
Razilya
пользователь

« Ответ #346 : 02 Март 2012, 00:13 » Процитировать

Hello!i'm Razilya, i'm 22 years old.I'm from Russia. I'm very nice person=)i like english very much, that's why i started to learn this language and i hope this site can help me in this.
indexconst
пользователь

« Ответ #347 : 02 Март 2012, 16:19 » Процитировать

Hello! My name is Irine. I'm 25. I like this site)
Slovanin
пользователь

There is no fate, history is dead.

« Ответ #348 : 03 Март 2012, 14:33 » Процитировать

Hey.My name is Alexander.I'm the navigator. I need English for a good job. I do not know him very well. I'd like to believe that this forum will help me.
Анэтта
пользователь

« Ответ #349 : 05 Март 2012, 14:39 » Процитировать

Hi,)))
My name is Ann.  I like english very much. I hope that  this site can help me in my lerning this beautiful language.
MDanova
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #350 : 05 Март 2012, 22:02 » Процитировать

Dear Anette, I really hope you'll find lots of useful tips and join other English and Russian language discussions here.
Сергей юрист
пользователь

« Ответ #351 : 12 Март 2012, 08:53 » Процитировать

Hi!
My name is Sergey. I am Lower. I like to speak English, but I know him not very well. I try more to speak. I need more communication.
I hope that here I will look for a lot of useful information.
MDanova
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #352 : 12 Март 2012, 17:36 » Процитировать

Hi again! Do not call English "he". It won't bite you, it's just "it". And be active here, ask questions and you'll get a lot of answers. Good luck!
Сергей юрист
пользователь

« Ответ #353 : 12 Март 2012, 21:50 » Процитировать

Thank you! I will be try.
How often do you speak or write English?
Elish Grand
пользователь

« Ответ #354 : 13 Март 2012, 17:13 » Процитировать

Hi everyone ! My name is Aydarbek , I'm 18 and I from Russia.   I've visited your forum in hope to speak English with . I've been learning English for 7 years and I believe you'll help me to improve it .
Elish Grand
пользователь

« Ответ #355 : 13 Март 2012, 17:16 » Процитировать

Why do you write here so seldom ?
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #356 : 14 Март 2012, 12:56 » Процитировать

Hi, Alounka! Welcome and speak! ab
tourist
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #357 : 14 Март 2012, 14:19 » Процитировать

Elish Grand

Here it is the threat "Introduce yourself."
We introduced ourselves and quit of this thread. Now we participate in many other threads. But to keep writing about something in any thread you need to have an idea around which you would build your talk. If we don't have anything new, it could become dull and non-interesting. People try to keep talking/chatting when someone particular comes to ask questions or to share his/her ideas, thus people get eager to answer or to share their thoughts with an enthusiastic person. Give us more ideas or questions and maybe we like you and your writing.

Additionally: if you are waiting for somebody who will write something exceptionally for you, and you will read those messages, why cannot you read the forum. There is plenty writing for you to read here.
If you come here to develop your active skills, particularly your writing skills - then write more and continuously.
« Последнее редактирование: 14 Март 2012, 14:23 от tourist » Записан
MIW
пользователь

« Ответ #358 : 20 Март 2012, 11:56 » Процитировать

Hello! My name is Oxana, i am 34 years old. My english is bed, that is why i am here. I hope on interesting and productive contacts.
MIW
пользователь

« Ответ #359 : 20 Март 2012, 12:01 » Процитировать

My English is very bAd)))
Страниц: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку