Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

14 Май 2024, 18:00

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  A boy who is younger than me... « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: A boy who is younger than me...  (Прочитано 13823 раз)
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« : 22 Апрель 2010, 18:21 » Процитировать

I’m 19 years old girl and I have to say that I LOVE very-very much a boy who is younger then me on one year or may be more…….. That is the first problem. I can’t even speak about him with my friend because she will laugh at me. I’m the third-year student and he is the second year student. We study at the same faculty and we are acquainted with each other……   

The second problem is that I don’t know whether he loves me or not…….. Sometimes I think he likes me sometimes I think that I only dream about it and it seems to me that he loves me or likes me. I very often see him walking with one girl……. I don’t know who is she a friend or a …… I don’t know what to do. I want to make the “first step” but I think it’s not good for a woman to make the “first step” and how to make this step. Am I to come to him and to say everything? I don’t know what to do!!!!!!!!!!! It’s so hard for me to feel it and even to speak about it…….. Please advise me something or just speak with me because I can’t feel it any more… I don’t want to speak about it on other forums for girls of my age because these forums are not so clever…. Please help me!!!
A.K.L.
Administrator
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 22 Апрель 2010, 22:06 » Процитировать

I don't think that the age difference is the problem. Moreover one year is not the difference. Is it important for YOU? Why do you think it is a problem?
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 28 Апрель 2010, 22:55 » Процитировать

I am sure that a man must be older than a woman, he should be dominant in the relationships. That's why it can't be easy for me to know that I love him...........
Amira
пользователь

« Ответ #3 : 29 Апрель 2010, 11:59 » Процитировать

I have a friend  who married 15 years with a man who younger then she is 10 years. Are you sure that you really love this man and want to spend the rst of your life with him?
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #4 : 29 Апрель 2010, 13:35 » Процитировать

Well... I have heard about such women, but it's really difficult for me to understand it.
As for my love... I love him. I need him. But I don't know what to do and if it's normal to do the first step in this situation.................................................
koshkin
пользователь

« Ответ #5 : 29 Апрель 2010, 16:08 » Процитировать

At first -you have to know- You like him or not! If not, somehow you should interest him - only just a little then will be more clear how to do it . When you'll do it write it down me, and I give you advice what should you do with him.
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #6 : 29 Апрель 2010, 16:18 » Процитировать

At first -you have to know- You like him or not!

You mean I have to know whether he likes me? How to do it?
koshkin
пользователь

« Ответ #7 : 29 Апрель 2010, 16:49 » Процитировать

yes, you have, but how you must decide herself.  The most thing is don't be obtrusive. It's very important.
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #8 : 29 Апрель 2010, 17:04 » Процитировать

What are "signs" when somebody likes you?
housewife
пользователь

« Ответ #9 : 29 Апрель 2010, 23:46 » Процитировать

Did you try to talk with him about different subjects except love, at first,to connect closer with him?
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #10 : 30 Апрель 2010, 23:27 » Процитировать

No, I didn't. I'm afraid to be "obtrusive".  Do you think it's a good idea to try to speak with him about something? I'm afraid...
snejanocika1
пользователь

« Ответ #11 : 02 Май 2010, 20:20 » Процитировать

My husband is younger than me. I am 34 and he is 31...we are together from 1996. And everything is OK!
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #12 : 11 Май 2010, 16:36 » Процитировать

OK. May be it's a myth that a woman must be younger than a man... I hope it's true.
Maya S
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #13 : 29 Май 2010, 22:41 » Процитировать

Of course, it's only a myth! Age is not an obstacle for love! No matter how old he is and how old you are! No matter what other people will say, it's you life and you mustn't lose your happiness! Never listen those people who say it's bad to have a boyfriend younger than you. Only you can decide what to do! Difference in age is nothing for real love. It's a problem that mustn't exist!
A.K.L.
Administrator
пользователь

« Ответ #14 : 29 Май 2010, 22:56 » Процитировать

Maya S, +5!!!
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку