Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

04 Июнь 2024, 14:52

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  грамматика, плиз помогите с текстом!!! « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: грамматика, плиз помогите с текстом!!!  (Прочитано 4218 раз)
Andre
пользователь

« : 27 Июнь 2009, 13:05 » Процитировать

Я впервые отправляю письмо для работы , но не уверен с грамматикой , а я бы очень хотел ее получить долго ждал, помогите проверить нет ли в нем ошибок , это очень для меня важно !!! огромное  Спасибо!!!

Motivation latter

I am applying for the position of Economist for the Private Sector Development Division since I consider it as a more appropriate for my profile. At present time I am as PhD researcher finishing my PhD thesis at the Economics Centre. During my incomplete four years of study at the Economics Centre, I have been studying such topics as:  EU budget, European regional policy, EU economy and Russian investments in the CIS and Eastern Europe. These topics I see as very topical for both regions, the EU and the CIS, since at present  time these regions undergo the serious differently directed challenges. The EU is undergoing the process of economic integration,  enlargement, ageing and globalization and the CIS countries are addressing the important problems for its development and growth such as diversifying the economy, developing state institutions, improving infrastructure for a better business environment and building human capital. In spite of this only in Kazakhstan thanks to  the overall favorable macroeconomic situation the investment climate is one of the best among Central Asia countries and this country has great potential to become one of the world’s 50 most competitive economies. I see the Eurasia Competitiveness Programme as very timely and useful for accelerating economic reforms and improving the business climate in the CIS countries.
My research experience at the Centre and little experience at private companies  gave me solid and deep knowledge in the above-mentioned topics. At the position of Economist I would apply all my research, practical and organizational skills, and make a major contribution to the project ‘Diversifying sources of FDI “.

asil
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 27 Июнь 2009, 13:43 » Процитировать

Я впервые отправляю письмо для работы , но не уверен с грамматикой , а я бы очень хотел ее получить долго ждал, помогите проверить нет ли в нем ошибок , это очень для меня важно !!! огромное  Спасибо!!!

Motivation laetter (what's this?)

I am applying for the position of Economist for the Private Sector Development Division since I consider it as a more appropriate for my profile. At present time I am as PhD researcher finishing my PhD thesis at the Economics Centre.

(new  para) During my incomplete four years of study at the Economics Centre, I have been studying (I don't like 'studying' - do you really study them or maby 'cover'?)  such topics as the following :  EU budget, European regional policy, EU economy and Russian investments in the CIS and Eastern Europe. These topics I see as very topical for both regions (What do you mean?), the EU and the CIS, since at present  time these regions undergo the serious differently directed challenges (not clear what you want to say).

The EU is undergoing the process of economic integration,  enlargement, ageing (pardon?) and globalization (-sation - British and EU spelling)and the CIS countries are addressing the important problems for its development and growth such as diversifying the economy, developing state institutions, improving infrastructure for a better business environment and building human capital. (this sentence is too long and as a result very confusing. Break it up for easier reading)

... to be continued
asil
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 27 Июнь 2009, 14:06 » Процитировать

In spite of this only in Kazakhstan (Word order: In Kazakhstan only) thanks to  (owing to - more formal) the overall favorable macroeconomic situation the investment climate is one of the best among Central Asia countries and this country has A great potential to become one of the world’s 50 most competitive economies. I see the Eurasia Competitiveness Programme as very timely and useful for accelerating economic reforms and improving the business climate in the CIS countries.

My research experience at the Centre and little (limited) experience at private companies  gave me solid and deep knowledge (do you need 'knowledge' or 'skills'?) in the above-mentioned topics (issues). At the position of Economist I would apply all my research (no idea what you're talking about), practical and organizational (-sational) skills, and (hope to )make a major contribution to the project ‘Diversifying sources of FDI “ project.
WS aka CE
пользователь

Littera scripta manent

« Ответ #3 : 27 Июнь 2009, 18:10 » Процитировать

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using the opportunity to apply for the position <...> advertised at <..>

Было бы очень полезно посмотреть на описание позиции и Ваше резюме (CV).

Что значит: "письмо для работы"? Это ответ на "a job offer" или "a cover letter" для Вашего резюме?

Если это "a cover letter" и позицию открывает предприниматель, то нужно очень хорошо взвесить, стоит ли много говорить о своем академическом опыте. Даже если опыт работы мал, лучше рассказать о результатах своей практической работы (проекты, в которых приходилось участвовать, проблемы, etc). Не нужно говорить "a little experience"... Говорите "I had an opportunity to work for small/private business..."

« Последнее редактирование: 27 Июнь 2009, 18:19 от WS aka CE » Записан
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку