Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

29 Апрель 2024, 10:42

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Болталка  |  Обо всем понемногу (Модератор: А. Л.)  |  I am new here « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] 2 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: I am new here  (Прочитано 23136 раз)
goldie
пользователь

« : 18 Июнь 2009, 19:02 » Процитировать

Hello, my name is Olga. I am new here. I am looking for someone to communicate in English. I can discuss many topics. I am waiting for your answers with great anticipation!Thanks.
bodrisch
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 19 Июнь 2009, 10:50 » Процитировать

Check your mail ab
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 22 Июнь 2009, 08:08 » Процитировать

Hi, Olga!  br My name is Venus. Nice to meet you! =) I’m new here too =% It’s my first message in this site. I want to find someone to communicate in English too. I began to learn English hard five months ago and already had got good results.  And what about you? How long did you learn English?  I hope that you’ll answer me. Thanks.

goldie
пользователь

« Ответ #3 : 22 Июнь 2009, 20:27 » Процитировать

Hi,Venus. Thank you for your answer. br
 I would be very glad to communicate with you in English.
I have studied English for five years. Where do you study English?
Where are you from? I am from Nyzhny Novgorod region.
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #4 : 23 Июнь 2009, 08:09 » Процитировать

RESPECT, Olya!  br Thank you for your answer too! I'm very glad that you answer me! bp
I have my English at my place under the tutor. I'm from Kazakhstan. But I'm going to move Russia next year! Tell me about yourself. How old are you? Do you work or study? Do you have any  hobby? And I'll tell you about myself. I'll be waiting your answer with grate anticipation!
Keep in touch! By =) I'm listening the music now  ar
goldie
пользователь

« Ответ #5 : 23 Июнь 2009, 08:55 » Процитировать

Hi, Venus. Thank you for your answer.  bp
I am 30. I graduated from the university. But I don't work at the moment.
My hobbies are travelling and music. My music interests are various.
We could discuss it if you like. I have travelled a great deal.
What about you? Music is one of your hobbies, isn't it?
Have a nice day!
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #6 : 24 Июнь 2009, 14:33 » Процитировать

Hello, Olya!  br All good, are you? I’m sorry; I wrote the word “great” with mistake in it in my previous message (I wrote the word “grate” instead of the word “great”). I wrote in a hurry, so I did this mistake  ah
And now a little about me. I’m going to college. I’m finishing my third year now.  The technician - programmer is my future profession. I’m seventeen years old. My Birthday will be of the twelfth July. It will be my eighteenth Birthday.  I like to read the books very much. You are right that the music is one of my hobbies. My music interests are various too. I like to listen to the rock music and classical music.  ar I also like to listen to the meditation music. And I’m fan of boys band US5. What about you? I want to travel very much.  Which places and countries did you visit? I also love learning English very much. So I do my best to know English well.  bu I have got the computer at home, but I haven’t an internet. I have the internet only at the college. I want to communicate with you very much!!!!! But on this week  I’ll finish my third year, and I’ll have a holiday so I won’t be able go to the internet. And to my pity I won’t be able communicate with you.  al But I hope that we’ll be to communicate again, when I’ll give back to the college in September. May be I’ll be able write you from my friend, her name is Aleksandra. But I’m not sure in it, because we seldom see each other. There is a good side in this situation… it’s that that during this time which we won’t be to communicate I’ll be able learn English better then now. I’ll be waiting for your answer. I’m sorry if I did any grammar or stylistic mistakes, because I’m only learning English.
Be careful!  See you later!  ab
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #7 : 24 Июнь 2009, 14:56 » Процитировать

This is  I  again ad I'm sorry, I inserted the wrong smile in my message where I was pity about that that I can't to communicate with you... I wanted to insert the crying smile...  ak
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #8 : 25 Июнь 2009, 13:12 » Процитировать

Hi, Olya! How are you? Why you  don't answer me? Are you busy?
After I sent my messages I reread them and notice some grammar and lexical mistakes. I’m so ashamed of it.  ah I don’t know English enough well, but I work hard at it. But it isn’t much bad result for five months of the learning, is it? Who are you by profession? 
Probably I'll write you again only in September, as you know I haven't the internet at home, and my holiday will begin already this week.
By!  br I hope we'll meet again...       
goldie
пользователь

« Ответ #9 : 25 Июнь 2009, 23:34 » Процитировать

Hi,Venus thank you very much for your letter. :br:I enjoyed reading it greatly. I didn't notice your mistakes. Never mind! Don't be afraid of your mistakes. It's natural to make mistakes when learning languages. Your results in English are wonderful. Btw I make mistakes myself. ah
I am glad that you have been doing your third year successfully and you are going to have holidays.
 What place in Russia are you going to move to? I visited many places in Russia. Moscow,St.Petersburg,Suzdal,Murom,Samara,Gelengic and others.
I've been to Europe twice. I visited many countries but I liked Germany and Denmark most.
I am fond of meditation music too. I like watching Bridge TV. It' a musical channel. ar
I am leaving for some days that's why it's my last letter so far. I'll be waiting for your messages in September.If the topic is closed you can find my e-mail in the site or we can start a new topic. We'll find each other in any case.
Have nice holidays!  :br:I am waiting for your message in September with anticipation. Good luck!

Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #10 : 08 Сентябрь 2009, 11:15 » Процитировать

Hallo, Olya!  :bp:How are you? I hope you still remember me. It’s once again I - Venus. I missed you badly! How well were you spending summer? What were you doing all this time? I hope we’ll continue our contact!
I was very happy when I saw your last letter! Thank you!!!!! Thank you for your support! I really worried about my mistakes… But now I don’t worry about it!   
So, my holidays finished. And I already started my fourth and final year. It’s the most important and the most difficult year.
I’m going to move to Sayanogorsk (Саяногорск). It’s situated in the South-East of Siberia. It’s small town… but it’s really beautiful town! There are a lot of beautiful places (rivers and lakes, woods and forests, mountains and so on). But the river Yenisei is the most beautiful place there! I’m sure of your knowledge of catastrophe at the Sayano-Shushinskaya (Саяно-Шушинская ГЭС) hydroelectric power station.
You had been traveling so much! It is Cool!!!!! I so envy you. It is white envy! I had never visited any countries except Russia. But I had been reading a lot of books about many countries. So I like Germany very much. But I like England most of all! Especially I like London! I hope I’ll be able to travel in my near future. 
Which singer or music group do you like? I like Bridge TV too!  :ar:It’s the best music channel! I had been watching it on satellite television. But now, to my pity, it disappeared and some other channels. Well I’m finishing…             
I’ll be very happy if you answer me!
Yours truly Venus!    br
P.S. You didn’t write me who are you by profession?
        How much foreign languages do you know?
goldie
пользователь

« Ответ #11 : 09 Сентябрь 2009, 23:22 » Процитировать

Hi! Check your PM.I hope I managed to send a message. br
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #12 : 11 Сентябрь 2009, 10:28 » Процитировать

Hi, Olya! I’m very-very glad to see your letter! I am waiting for your longer letter with great anticipation! Do you have little baby? It’s beautiful!!!!! What is your baby’s name? How old is your baby? Are you married? If you are married then tell me about your husband (If it isn’t secret): What is your husband’s name? How old is he? What does he do? How long have you married? 
I think you are very-very good and very-very interesting woman so I want to know about you as large as possible!
Keep in touch! Bye!
goldie
пользователь

« Ответ #13 : 13 Сентябрь 2009, 01:57 » Процитировать

Check your pm ,please! br
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #14 : 15 Сентябрь 2009, 07:09 » Процитировать

Hi, Olya! br Thank you very much for your good words!  ah I hope you really hold me “a very pleasant person”. I’ll try to confirm your words.
My year started very well, thanks.  ab Though, I should work hard… bu Yes, I’m going to use English for my future profession. I’m going to become English translator or English linguist. (Or something in this sort) Your profession is interesting too. The children… it is beautifully! I like children very much. I have got a lot of little cousins in Russia. I wish you to find contacts your friends from Denmark.
And now, I’m going to ask you a lot of questions again. ae You didn’t answer me which singers or music groups you like to listen most of all. ar Which literature do you like to read? Do you like any sports? Do you go in for sports? Which films’ sorts do you like to watch? Which are your favorite courses and drinks, flowers and animals, colors and numbers? 
Write me when were you born?  Well, it will be enough for beginning.
I’m very happy that I found you! bp I like interesting people very much! aj
Keep in touch! Bye!  br I’m waiting for your letter with great anticipation.   
P.S. I know that the journey to London is rather expensive… ac SURE!!!!! We’ll go to London without doubts!  ad 
Let’s communicate on e-mail.     
Write me on my e-mail: venus5-life@mail.ru
Bye!
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #15 : 15 Сентябрь 2009, 07:17 » Процитировать

I write you on your e-mail: olgsan@yandex.ru and on study's forum...
I thought you know my e-mail!
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #16 : 21 Сентябрь 2009, 12:34 » Процитировать

Olya, where are you? I'm waiting your letter with great anticipation!!!!!
Venus
пользователь

« Ответ #17 : 23 Сентябрь 2009, 13:32 » Процитировать

Hi, Olya!  :br:Why do you not answer me?  :,(Are you busy or do you have another reason? May be you don’t like that I ask you a lot of questions?
You see… All of my friends aren’t interested in something as many up-to-date young people. All of them only like to drink, to smoke and to go for walks… But you don’t look like them! You know English perfectly… You like to travel… So I think that you very interesting woman and I want to communicate with you very much! And certainly I want to know about you as much as possible… I’ll also tell you about myself, if you want it… By the way, I’m learning English and I need communication with somebody who knows English well.
You ask me to check you my PM… Is it e-mail or may be not? I don’t know what the abbreviation “PM” does mean…
Answer me, please! I’ll be very glad to get your letter!
asil
пользователь

« Ответ #18 : 23 Сентябрь 2009, 14:15 » Процитировать

PM - personal messages (личные сообщения)
***Chokolate***
пользователь

« Ответ #19 : 03 Октябрь 2009, 16:52 » Процитировать

Hello,i'm Ann.I am new here. I am looking for someone to communicate in English. aj ah

* avavk1.jpg (58.15 Кб, 200x500 - просмотрено 529 раз.)
Страниц: [1] 2 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку