Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

20 Апрель 2024, 14:41

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  Проверьте, пожалуйста задание « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Проверьте, пожалуйста задание  (Прочитано 3968 раз)
liza 63
пользователь

« : 07 Октябрь 2009, 14:19 » Процитировать

Нужно составить по три вопроса к каждому предложению ( Общий , специальный, разделительный) : 1.There is a book on the table. 2.He must work hard today. 3. We are leaving for Moscow next week. 4. We were reading the whole evening. 5. They don't go to work on Sunday. 6. It is not cold today. 7. Ann has already begun to read a new book. 8. We learn English at school. 9. They will show you how to get there. 10. They finished the translation before the end of the lesson. 11. I didn`t feel well that evening . 12. It wasn`t difficult to do his taks.
  Решение: 1.a) Is there a book on the table, b)Where is a book ? c)There is a book on the table , isn't there?  2. a)Must he work hard today ? b) When must he work hard ? C) He must work hard today, mustn't he? 3) a) are we leaving for Moscow next week, b)When are we leaving for Moscow , c)We are leaving for Moscow next week, aren`t we?? 4)a) Were we reading the whole evening , b)How much we reading , c)We were reading the whole evening, aren`t  we ? 5)a) don't they go to work on Sunday, b)When they don't go to work , c)They don't go to work on Sunday, aren`t they 6) is it not cold today , b)When it is not cold, c)It is not cold today, aren`t you  6)a) Does Ann have already begun to read a new book ,b) What has Ann already begun to read , c)Ann has already begun to read a new book,aren`t you 8)a)Do we learn English at school, b) Where we learn English , c) We learn English at school, aren`t you 9) a)Will they show you how to get there , b) Who will show you how to get there, c) They will show you how to get there aren`t you 10) a)Did they finish the translation before the end of the lesson, b)When did finish the translation c)They finished the translation before the end of the lesson ,aren`t you 11) a)Didn`t i feel well that evening, b)When I didn`t feel well c)I didn`t feel well that evening , aren`t you 12)a) Wash`t it difficult to do his task ,b) What wash`t it difficult to do c)It wasn`t difficult to do his taks, aren`t you.
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку