Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

28 Апрель 2024, 21:17

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Introduce Yourself Here - Welcome Guests and Members! « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Introduce Yourself Here - Welcome Guests and Members!  (Прочитано 473372 раз)
Happy
пользователь

Happy

« Ответ #420 : 23 Июль 2012, 21:31 » Процитировать

Hi, Eldar!:) Pleased to meet you here. You study English and Spanish, and what is your native language by the way?
EL
пользователь

« Ответ #421 : 23 Июль 2012, 23:41 » Процитировать

Hi, Eldar!:) Pleased to meet you here. You study English and Spanish, and what is your native language by the way?

My mother tongue is Russian)) And pleased to meet you too!
Happy
пользователь

Happy

« Ответ #422 : 25 Июль 2012, 00:00 » Процитировать

What is Portugal like? Let's say just in three words?
:) :) :)
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #423 : 26 Июль 2012, 13:31 » Процитировать

hi Eldar. i am glad to meet you here. how are you? i am interesting of where are you from? i asked because this name -Eldar is azerbaijani or i dont know. i just asked.
EL
пользователь

« Ответ #424 : 26 Июль 2012, 19:23 » Процитировать

What is Portugal like? Let's say just in three words?

to describe Portugal in three words would be difficult, I'm afraid)) Portugal is sunny, beautiful, peaceful and sometimes really boring)) People here are nice, communicative and generally friendly.
And coffee here is really great))
EL
пользователь

« Ответ #425 : 26 Июль 2012, 19:30 » Процитировать

hi Eldar. i am glad to meet you here. how are you? i am interesting of where are you from? i asked because this name -Eldar is azerbaijani or i dont know. i just asked.

Hi, sun 8, nice to meet you too! I was born in Kazakhstan and I have Tatars relatives, and due to that I have this name. Azeri also have this name.
:) :) :)
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #426 : 27 Июль 2012, 09:32 » Процитировать

Hi, sun 8, nice to meet you too! I was born in Kazakhstan and I have Tatars relatives, and due to that I have this name. Azeri also have this name.
[/quote]
 br hi. thank you. aaaaa. i understant. and still im glad to meet you.  ab
Amari
пользователь

« Ответ #427 : 04 Август 2012, 21:51 » Процитировать

Hi, people! My name is Maria. Currently I imporve my English. I try to practice every day.
But actually I want to suggest some games. I used to learn Spanish a year ago and games helped me a lot.

It is very simple. We open a daily thread: The English Word of the day.
We must write two sentence using that word:one in English and one in Russian. It is possible to add some pictures to make the post look better.

What do you think? ab
EL
пользователь

« Ответ #428 : 05 Август 2012, 19:48 » Процитировать

Hi, people! My name is Maria. Currently I imporve my English. I try to practice every day.
But actually I want to suggest some games. I used to learn Spanish a year ago and games helped me a lot.

It is very simple. We open a daily thread: The English Word of the day.
We must write two sentence using that word:one in English and one in Russian. It is possible to add some pictures to make the post look better.

What do you think? ab

Hi Maria,
You learned Spanish, it's interesting. I'm studying Spanish too, and maybe we can speak with you someday in English and Spanish))
G24alina
пользователь

« Ответ #429 : 08 Август 2012, 14:58 » Процитировать

Hi! My name is Galina. I am from Russia.  I don't know English very well, but I want to study this language.
LIANA777
пользователь

« Ответ #430 : 09 Август 2012, 10:04 » Процитировать

Hello everyone! My name is Liana, I'm 19 years old. According to English language, I've been learning it for some years. But unfortunately, I haven't got a lot of practice in it. As for me, practice is the most important and effective way of learning any foreign language. So I'd like to develop my language skills here and to communicate with those people who wants to learn English and to raise there language level.

P.S. In addition I want to tell that I'm keen of Spain and Spanish language for a long time. But unfortunately I don't know it at all. And I'd like to learn it a little bit with help of this website.
Dedya
пользователь

« Ответ #431 : 22 Август 2012, 10:00 » Процитировать

Hi, Galina! Hi, Liana! Glad to meet you here!
Passerculus
пользователь

« Ответ #432 : 23 Август 2012, 18:41 » Процитировать

Hello, dear friends! I also want introduce myself. I am Passerculus here, but my proper name is Yury. I am from Sevastopol, where I have been living since 1995 year. When I have time- I study various foreign languages, it is my hobby. Of course, I like and English and French and Spanish, but I most like to learn Latin, and to read in Latin too.... ab
*I am glad to be here*
Irene1992
пользователь

« Ответ #433 : 23 Август 2012, 22:57 » Процитировать

Hi)Let me introduce myself.My name is Irene.I'm from Belarus.I'm 20.In 2012 I finished Linguistic College.Now I can work as a tour guide,administrator but unfortunately to look for a job is not easy(and I work as administrator in a drugstore.I like this web-site.A lot of interesting,useful information,tests,games,books is here.I want to improve my knowledge of grammar.So I hope your site can help me)))
yul2316
пользователь

« Ответ #434 : 24 Август 2012, 12:17 » Процитировать

Hi everyone ab
My name's Yulia. I've been studying English for two years. I love the process of studying and of course the results which have just begun to appear.
I'd like to improve my language skills here. As well as to find new interesting people to communicate with ab
Belladonna
пользователь

« Ответ #435 : 28 Август 2012, 13:33 » Процитировать

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you! My name's Natalya. I'm an accountant. I studied English at school and at the institute, but it was a long time ago. I'm learning English at the course now. I don't know, why I do it… without any special reasons. English is interesting for me. I think, it's necessary to know at least one foreign language nowadays. I need to practice more, and I hope, you could help me with it!
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #436 : 28 Август 2012, 13:51 » Процитировать

Hi, Natalya Belladonna. It's good to have you here. You can feel at home.
Anura
пользователь

« Ответ #437 : 12 Сентябрь 2012, 09:17 » Процитировать

Hi. Let me introduce myself.My name is Ann. I'm from Mosgow region. I'm an accountant. I like reading books, going to the movies. I would like to improve my English.

Bellief
пользователь

« Ответ #438 : 03 Октябрь 2012, 14:54 » Процитировать

Hello All. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ruslan. I am eighteen years old. I have a little family.   My family consist of a mother, a father, and me. But I also have the two grandmother , a grandfather, also many brothers and sisters. In this year I finished my Maritime Colledge and now I (ПОСТУПИЛ) in Higher Maritime Academy and I continue to study. I forgot to tell, that I'm from Odessa. I hope, that I maked the a little errors in this text.
-TimeLord-
пользователь

« Ответ #439 : 21 Октябрь 2012, 21:19 » Процитировать

lol this is like deja vu now. Right then here it goes!

Hey every1. nice too see u all. i'm currently attending gr 10 at my highschool and i basically learnt all of my english there. its interesting for me to see wat lvl my english is at and hopefully improve it. After graduating secondary school (fingers crossed!) i'm planning on continuing with my studies and persue a medical carreer. Still not sure which university to apply too though.... however im leaving europe an open option. 
Страниц: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку