Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

29 Апрель 2024, 01:33

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  funny or mere apt chunks you red before « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: funny or mere apt chunks you red before  (Прочитано 3181 раз)
Robert Riverflow
пользователь

« : 30 Май 2010, 21:30 » Процитировать

Especially for you I've tensed my industriousness to catch a chunk I red before. Try to find out a bead and recollect your contribution.

"In the latrine he bobbed his head around trying to find a clear space on one of the mirrors. All of them had been heavily stenciled in large letters with such inspiring messages as KEEP YOUR WUG SHUT - THE CHINGERS ARE LISTENING and IF YOU TALK THIS MAN MAY DIE. He finally plugged the shaverin next to WOULD YOU WANT YOUR SISTER TO MARRY ONE? It took more than a minute for the meaning of the question to penetrate his fatigue-drugged brain.
"I haven't got a sister," he grumbled peevishly, "and if I did, why should she want to marry a lizard anyway?"
It was a rhetorical question, but it brought an answer from the far end of the room. "It doesn't mean exactly what it says-it's just there to make us hate the dirty enemy more."...
"Well if that's what they want to say, why don't they just say, "Hate the dirty enemy more,"" Bill complained. He jerked his his thumb at the far wall, where there was a poster labeled KNOW THE ENEMY. It featured a life-sized illustration of a Chinger, a seven-foot-high saurian that looked very much like a scale-covered, four-armed, green kangaroo with an alligator's head. "Whose sister would want to marry a thing like that anyway? And what would a thing like that want to do with a sister, exept mayby eat her?"
Eager frowned for a brief instant to show what a serious thought this was. "Well you see, gee-it doesn't mean a real sister. It's just part of psychological warfare."...

Please, sorry if it's not funny in according with your consideration. It's was not a comedy book. So I appreciate one more.
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку