Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

27 Апрель 2024, 22:10

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  people please help me « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: people please help me  (Прочитано 2587 раз)
fullfool
Privileged user
пользователь

We live in MATRIX)

« : 19 Ноябрь 2011, 23:21 » Процитировать

В универе есть такой предмет как ТЕория комуникации.

задание - нужно написать политическое ображение к народу или что-то в этом роде на англ. языке размером в 25 предложений или меньше. тема может быть любая.

политическими вставками типо "я обещаю, мы преодолеем. мы должны верить и т д"

я просто не спец в этой сфере. помогите пожалуйста кто может ab

USAman
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 21 Ноябрь 2011, 01:25 » Процитировать

I deem it a special privilege to have been invited to address the United Nations University on the occasion of my visit to Japan.

Allow me to express my appreciation to the University authorities, the Government of Japan and the Inter-American Development Bank for your collaboration in organizing this event. 

The challenging mission of this University is to find solutions to the most pressing problems which concern the membership of the United Nations.  This mission, so admirably reflected in your motto of “advancing knowledge for human security, peace and development” is as important as ever.

Small states, the subject of my presentation today, comprise more than half the total membership of the United Nations.  These states are constantly engaged in the search to fulfill the main purposes of the United Nations Charter viz: peace, security and development.  Interestingly, it is those very Charter provisions which require the equitable participation of small states in international affairs.

The objectives and interests of small states are very similar to those pursued by the United Nations University.  An enhanced appreciation of the challenges of small states in promoting peace and sustainable development can therefore help to inform and direct the institution’s programme of work.

Тут много еще:

"http://www.op.gov.gy/speeches/japan speech.html"
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку