Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

30 Апрель 2024, 06:47

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  The royal family of Great Britain « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: The royal family of Great Britain  (Прочитано 20032 раз)
:) :) :)
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« : 07 Июль 2012, 10:02 » Процитировать

my name is Zara. i created topic for you. This topic is about The royal family of Great Britain. If you have more information about The royal family of Great Britain please write. if you dont have any imformation, so you have to read it.

* Britain.doc (33.5 Кб - загружено 1164 раз.)
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #1 : 07 Июль 2012, 10:04 » Процитировать

my name is Zara. i created topic for you. This topic is about The royal family of Great Britain. If you have more information about The royal family of Great Britain please write. if you dont have any imformation, so you have to read it.
я прикрепила файл. просто некоторые не видят его. спс.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 07 Июль 2012, 10:15 » Процитировать

... you have to read it.
I don't think so, though it is fairly informative.
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #3 : 07 Июль 2012, 11:35 » Процитировать

... you have to read it.
I don't think so, though it is fairly informative.
i mean that if you want you can read my text about the royal family of great britain. and did you read it?
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #4 : 07 Июль 2012, 11:44 » Процитировать

and did you read it?
I did. And I like it. But I think you should avoid using "have to" talking to people you have never met.
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #5 : 07 Июль 2012, 19:06 » Процитировать

i had met this word before. and this means that должны. but i know i have problems with must have to should. sorry for mistakes.
Olea
пользователь

« Ответ #6 : 11 Июль 2012, 21:18 » Процитировать

i had met this word before. and this means that должны. but i know i have problems with must have to should. sorry for mistakes.

The word «должны» to me more corresponds with ‘should’ in English. To me “You have to read it” stands for “Тебе/Вам/вам придется это прочитать”. “You should read it”  stands for «Ты/Вы/вы должны (обязаны) прочитать это». “You must read it” – « Тебе (и т.д.) обязательно нужно это прочитать». But if I messed it up with English modal verbs anyone, please, correct me.

As for your British Royal family text's grammar I'd recommend you to fix some little things about it. For example, it would've sounded way more natural like this "The British Royal family" instead of this:
the royal family in Great Britain

an example of perfect family life

You forgot about the indefinite article before 'perfect'.
And I thing that you enjoyed reading about royal family of Great Britain too.

Think. the Royal Family

With you there was Mustafaeva

Sorry, but this phrase doesn't make sense. You just needed to sign your name.

Your passage seems a bit behind the news and incomplete. Charles has been already married to Camilla. And why didn't you add anything about the recent wedding of William and Kate Middleton (now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge)? So, you see, you have a lot more British Royals’ things to tell us about! ad)
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #7 : 12 Июль 2012, 10:16 » Процитировать

thank you Olea for correcting my mistakes. thank you for the latest imformation about  "The British Royal family". i just wrote that i know about The British Royal family. everybody can make mistakes. sorry. thank you again.
Olea
пользователь

« Ответ #8 : 12 Июль 2012, 16:20 » Процитировать

You can write a sequel about the Family for us with all new facts and issues))
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #9 : 13 Июль 2012, 15:06 » Процитировать

but i dont know anything apart this and that you wrote. may be you can write something else. it will be very useful for everybody i think. and you know english so good. how long have you learnt it?
Olea
пользователь

« Ответ #10 : 13 Июль 2012, 19:42 » Процитировать

but i dont know anything apart this and that you wrote. may be you can write something else. it will be very useful for everybody i think. and you know english so good. how long have you learnt it?

You have the Internet, don’t ya? Just Google it. I’ll help much to enhance you English. Trust me.  al

As for my English, I’ve started learning it as early as I was about 6 or 7 and been learning it like for 17 years. I’m still learning. And frankly the serious study I started as early as I got my Internet access and it occurred when I was 18. So I can tell you that before then it was more the English taught at school and when I started using the web to help my English skills I could be able to take baby steps toward more or less proper English. But still my English ain’t THAT fluent. You know using it on forums writing something is quite less stressful and provide you some opportunity to check a dictionary or Google if you’re not so sure about something. Speaking offline takes a lot more skill and fluency.
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #11 : 19 Июль 2012, 07:48 » Процитировать

hi everybody. Ok i will find new information but now i am in other town. As soon as i come i will find and write. 
Angielka
пользователь

« Ответ #12 : 23 Июль 2012, 03:11 » Процитировать

suck
Privileged user
пользователь

M.Zara

« Ответ #13 : 28 Июль 2012, 20:38 » Процитировать

You can write a sequel about the Family for us with all new facts and issues))
i found something other but not the latest information. it is only about all The Royal Family.
you can also find information here: http://www.historyguy.com/worldbiography/british_royal_family.htm, http://www.britroyals.com/. i didnt read this all. but it is interesting i read something bv

* The Royal Family.doc (24.5 Кб - загружено 540 раз.)
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку