Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

29 Апрель 2024, 02:23

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Our Cookbook « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Our Cookbook  (Прочитано 2930 раз)
MDanova
Privileged user
пользователь

« : 11 Август 2012, 21:38 » Процитировать

Frankly speaking, I'm not a great cook, and I seldom cook, but I'd like us to share some recipes, as it might be of help both for our kitchen lives and for our English.
What I like best is chicken, whether it's grilled, roast, boiled or stewed, I absolutely love it. So today, as far as I literally froze getting back home from a student of mine, I decided to cook some chicken and vegetable marrow soup. I didn't follow the recipe (http://www.gotovim.ru/recepts/soups/cabbage/26882.shtml) precisely, because I couldn't find any marjoram in our suoermarket and I was too lazy to do the things the cooking site offered. Note that I was cooking for myself, and I've made the amount of soup enough for three persons.
So... I bought two slices of filleted chicken, an average vegetable marrow, one sweet pepper, an onion, some garlic, a lemon, and some spring onions and dill.
I made the marinade for the chicken, which was: the spring onions, the dill, and lemon juice.
Then I started cooking the vegetables. I chopped the onion and fried it, and added a little garlic, and then the pepper and the vegetable marrow to it. Then I poured some water into this frying pan to stew it. At the same time I put the sauce pan with about a litre of water, the chicken and its marinade on the cooker.
When the contents of both the frying pan and the sauce pan were almost ready, I threw the vegetables into the sauce pan with the chicken broth. I boiled it all up, and then I tried what I'd cooked. The meal was delicious, and I realised how light and dietary it was, which is good for me, as I want to lose some extra kilos ab
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку