Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

29 Апрель 2024, 00:57

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Ok, how about Pussy Riott? « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Ok, how about Pussy Riott?  (Прочитано 44891 раз)
bonia
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #20 : 24 Август 2012, 20:11 » Процитировать

I wonder, who exactly backs the girls? Who is behind? To clean the city for 15 days would be enough.Do the girls realise that they are being used by both sides?
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #21 : 25 Август 2012, 19:30 » Процитировать

Putin visibly has understood late, that such court just makes him to look spiteful vindictive despot. Not so good for him, even with his power.

Or obviously, he knew it, but he wanted to show to all people, that none in Russia cannot to say nothing in his side, except adulation. To him and his henchmen.

If this case would was not untwisted, then it already would was forgotten. But now silly girl's band became symbol of fight for freedom.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #22 : 25 Август 2012, 20:17 » Процитировать

If this case would was not untwisted, then it already would was forgotten. But now silly girl's band became symbol of fight for freedom.
Я правильно понял, что выделенное переводится "было бы не отвертеться"?
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #23 : 25 Август 2012, 22:48 » Процитировать

I tried to use this word as "раскрученный". Maybe it was not lucky.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #24 : 25 Август 2012, 23:23 » Процитировать

I tried to use this word as "раскрученный". Maybe it was not lucky.
Why do you never use a dictionary? I don't think you should invent things. I'm afraid sometimes it takes to be an Egyptologist to dig the way you express yourself.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #25 : 26 Август 2012, 08:19 » Процитировать

this word I asked from translator
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #26 : 26 Август 2012, 08:39 » Процитировать

Take your translator away to the junk yard.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #27 : 26 Август 2012, 09:26 » Процитировать

ok!))
Vasilunya
пользователь

« Ответ #28 : 15 Май 2013, 07:42 » Процитировать

I think that modern Russia is "too" democratic. Nothing can be discussed in the behavior of these girls. They are stupid, cheeky and must be punished.
kiplop_Jurij
пользователь

« Ответ #29 : 15 Май 2013, 09:40 » Процитировать

I think that modern Russia is "too" democratic. Nothing can be discussed in the behavior of these girls. They are stupid, cheeky and must be punished.
+1000! I can't understand why such a clamour has been risen!
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #30 : 19 Июль 2013, 09:05 » Процитировать

I too suppose that Russia is too democratic. Maybe would be better to forbid at all, those different musician groups as factor, which lead people to anarchy and freethinking. For example to allow public perfomance only them who have got a government license for public perfomance. By such way you may get two profits. No freaks on public and get money for treasury.

All those musician collectives must pay tax and be controlled FSB like in old good times when president Putin have been young officer of KGB. Then you will have something alike order in the Russia.

Yet would be right to establish government comissions which would regulate all those doubtful elements. Those comissions must consist of representatives from diffirent branches of power legal public organisation and orthodox church.

All musician collectives must coordinate with comissions all elements of them public activities. Costumes, texts, music, place of appearance - all these must be confirmed by comission and have get legal permission.

Moreover, at least third part of repertuar must include and propagandize good things, materials about orthodox church, russian culture and lifestyle and pride in Great Russia. Also encouraged russian folklor instruments, wears and elements of performance.

What do you think about it?
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку