Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

28 Апрель 2024, 01:15

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  Отредактируйте рекомендацию пожалуйста. « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Отредактируйте рекомендацию пожалуйста.  (Прочитано 1868 раз)
Вьюга
пользователь

« : 18 Декабрь 2013, 19:39 » Процитировать

Не очень уверен на предмет грамматики и стилистики. Хотелось бы чтобы было пограмотнее bm Заранее спасибо.

I know Nikolay Pugach as my student during 2005-2008. My subject is all about thinking critically and making inferences from gathered information. While in other disciplines a student can develop traits needed for success in the subject field during relatively short period of time, it doesn't work like that with Human and Society. In other words, a student either has or hasn't these skills and acumen, and Nikolay definitely has them. During my classes, the student performed well, got good marks, always was able to explain the gist to those students in the class who didn't get it. When I was abscent because of some school business and wasn't able to conduct the lesson, he administered the lesson by himself and confidently explained the new topic. He had explored the topics before the class did because he liked to attend my additional, non-obligatory class of Human and Society, and thus he possessed the needed knowledge of the subject, so I could, and frequently did, easily let him perform the function of the teacher for a couple of lessons in a row.

The student has a sense of purpose and ability to accept criticism. Tips and thoughts on topic of improvement of his outcomes has been encouraged and appreciated by him. Genuine desire for improving grades and studying better is coupled inside this student with eager to share this knowledge with those who also want to gather knowledge and raise academically. Though financial hindrances prevented Nikolay from getting into a college, it seems to me that he vastly expanded his knowledge through self-education. Conversing with him years after graduation, I feel that while other students stopped at some point in their lives, this one proceeds to move forward in the rightful direction, opening the new doors for himself, and proceeding on the way to his own pinnacle of possibilities.

In general, the student showcased himself as a responsible young gentleman with not sophomoric but rather wise point of view on things. He doesn't let down people and he can always be counted on in case of emergency. He possesses the ability to work on his own without any guidance as well as the skill of self-organization and time management, which is invaluably helpful qualities anytime, anywhere, especially during studying in college or making a research. It's quite tempting for someone who works full time to abandon the studying at all, but Nikolay cut the time to visit his school, wisely distributing those hours that he had back then. No doubt that he need to get an education that will help him on his way to fulfilling his short and long-term goals. I, therefore, highly recommend Nikolay Pugach for admission and scholarship.
a.k.a.gibsonmpgu
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 18 Декабрь 2013, 21:34 » Процитировать

Если б была русская версия, было бы легче отредактировать. А так придётся всё заново писать. К тому же местами непонятно, что за мысль вы хотите высказать. Желательно, если будете русскую версию делать, писать попроще, т.к. ваши отдельные предложения слишком длинные.
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку