Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

21 Май 2024, 10:20

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  How many children « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: How many children  (Прочитано 8548 раз)
Svetlana Rd
Privileged user
пользователь

« : 10 Ноябрь 2010, 23:58 » Процитировать

How many children would you like to have? Or how many children do you have?

I want to have one boy and one girl. I wish a boy to be the first, because I want my daughter to have the elder brother. 
WS aka CE
пользователь

Littera scripta manent

« Ответ #1 : 11 Ноябрь 2010, 02:28 » Процитировать

There was a mother of eight children born in fifteen years. Three first and four last of her children were girls. Her only son passed away in about a month after his birth in January 1942.

After a time the woman and her husband were informed they should start getting ready for the "grandparents" title. All the family members were happy the share the news. They agreed they all want a baby-boy be born. The young sisters started talking on how they want to see a baby-son. The only person who said that she wanted a baby-girl be delivered was their mother. She said that just once, and that stopped all the talks and speculations forever.

That was my grandmother who did that. I am happy she said that.
Malena
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 12 Ноябрь 2010, 10:20 » Процитировать

I want to have one boy... or a girl. I think it's not easy today to bring up many children... But it depends on your incomings or necessities. As for me, my needs and desires are so high that I cannot afford myself to think about having more than just a one child.
Mousee
Privileged user
пользователь

Bridging the gap

« Ответ #3 : 15 Ноябрь 2010, 18:06 » Процитировать

I would like to have two children - the twins.
ANNA83
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #4 : 15 Ноябрь 2010, 20:42 » Процитировать

I am happy. I have 2 children. There are David and Liza. David was  born in 2008 and the girl in 2009. There is one year's difference of age between them. It is very difficult for me becouse I want to study more then I can now and I want to do smth for myself-read, dance, study English in English club// but therefore Iam happy and I wish everybody to have such happyness)))))
housewife
пользователь

« Ответ #5 : 15 Ноябрь 2010, 22:29 » Процитировать

I want to have one boy... or a girl. I think it's not easy today to bring up many children... But it depends on your incomings or necessities. As for me, my needs and desires are so high that I cannot afford myself to think about having more than just a one child.
I complelely agree with your opinion. But I am persuaded that to have more children than one is better for child.
VegbMaK
пользователь

Beginner

« Ответ #6 : 16 Ноябрь 2010, 14:31 » Процитировать

I would like have one or two children. I very love children and  play with them. I am uncle.My elder sister have two children: girl and boy. Girl 4 years and boy 2 years.There is two year's difference of age between them but they play together very good.
katel
пользователь

« Ответ #7 : 16 Ноябрь 2010, 15:37 » Процитировать

For not rich family  more that one childe in family is a  luxury. And it is tarribly.
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #8 : 23 Ноябрь 2010, 22:50 » Процитировать

I want to have a daughter.
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку