Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

14 Май 2024, 20:00

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  What helps you to relax after hard working day? « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: What helps you to relax after hard working day?  (Прочитано 33821 раз)
asil
пользователь

« Ответ #20 : 10 Сентябрь 2010, 15:09 » Процитировать

That's OK! I'm a cop
Wow!
My son's best friend (and now also a relative as he's married to my daughter-in-law's cousin ab ) is a cop working in a very rough neibourhood. I know this guy since he was 7 as my son and he went to school together and I could've never imagine him becoming a cop. He was rather nerdish. But this is what he wanted to be. He's a beat cop at present but thinks about becoming a detective one day, but not too soon.

What kind of cop are you? Was it your choice or it 'just happened'?
Dear Asil .I’m a Russian cop. This is not easy job .My working is not only to catch   murderers and thieves, I’ve got to secure objects
I know it's not easy. It's a dangerous and distressing job! And many people in Russia don't appreciate what you are doing, I guess. Many years ago, when I left Russia, the image of the cops was not that good. I hope things changed at least a little bit.
asil
пользователь

« Ответ #21 : 10 Сентябрь 2010, 15:11 » Процитировать

I like to listen to "Enigma" in these situation. And you?
I tried to search for Enigma on the web but didn't find any groups. There are references to a type of music - is it what you meant?
kolt.78
пользователь

« Ответ #22 : 10 Сентябрь 2010, 15:23 » Процитировать

I know it's not easy. It's a dangerous and distressing job! And many people in Russia don't appreciate what you are doing, I guess. Many years ago, when I left Russia, the image of the cops was not that good. I hope things changed at least a little bit.
[/quote]
No things have not changed.People (especially young people)don't like us .They think we are evil.But if we disappear chaos will come
Erica Blair
пользователь

« Ответ #23 : 10 Сентябрь 2010, 17:04 » Процитировать

I tried to search for Enigma on the web but didn't find any groups. There are references to a type of music - is it what you meant?
Enigma is a well-known group. Their greatest hit I think is Return to innocence .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhpoOexjT-M

asil
пользователь

« Ответ #24 : 10 Сентябрь 2010, 17:25 » Процитировать

Enigma is a well-known group. Their greatest hit I think is Return to innocence .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhpoOexjT-M
Thanks for the link.
Well, I don't think they are popular here at all. I haven't heard about them. I'll ask my son tomorrow as it's very late now and I'm still working (from home of course!). I don't like this kind of music and couldn't even last till the end of the song. I personally don't think they will be popular here anyway. 
asil
пользователь

« Ответ #25 : 10 Сентябрь 2010, 17:27 » Процитировать

No things have not changed.People (especially young people)don't like us .
I'm sorry  ak
Erica Blair
пользователь

« Ответ #26 : 10 Сентябрь 2010, 17:42 » Процитировать

couldn't even last till the end of the song.

No wonder. One has to listen to a song a few times to get to like it.

It became one of the project's most popular international singles, reaching number one in over 10 countries (including Greece, Norway, Sweden and Ireland), number two on the US Modern Rock Tracks chart, number four on the US Hot 100, number two on the UK Singles Chart, the Top 5 in Austria, Germany, New Zealand, Netherlands, Switzerland and South Africa. It reached the Top 10 in Italy and France.

End of year chart (1994) Position
U.S. Billboard Hot 100        33
« Последнее редактирование: 10 Сентябрь 2010, 21:59 от Erica Blair » Записан
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #27 : 10 Сентябрь 2010, 21:53 » Процитировать

No things have not changed.People (especially young people)don't like us .They think we are evil.But if we disappear chaos will come

kolt.78, I'm not sure you are right. I think it's a myth. May be people think ironically about your profession, but they respect every representative of your profession. They know that it's very serious and dangerous. I think people don't like the organization, not people...
Делли Lo
пользователь

Никогда не сдавайся

« Ответ #28 : 12 Сентябрь 2010, 09:48 » Процитировать

If it possiable I would lay down on my old sofa and read a book all day.
asil
пользователь

« Ответ #29 : 12 Сентябрь 2010, 12:16 » Процитировать

If it possiable I would lay down on my old sofa and read a book all day.
I do you say 'if possible'? Why wouldn't it be possible?
asil
пользователь

« Ответ #30 : 12 Сентябрь 2010, 13:29 » Процитировать

couldn't even last till the end of the song.
No wonder. One has to listen to a song a few times to get to like it.
It became one of the project's most popular international singles, reaching number one in over 10 countries (including Greece, Norway, Sweden and Ireland), number two on the US Modern Rock Tracks chart, number four on the US Hot 100, number two on the UK Singles Chart, the Top 5 in Austria, Germany, New Zealand, Netherlands, Switzerland and South Africa. It reached the Top 10 in Italy and France.

End of year chart (1994) Position
U.S. Billboard Hot 100        33
My sons've never heard about them but this doesn't mean that there aren't any fans of theirs in Australia. However, it does show that they are not popular at all.
Erica Blair
пользователь

« Ответ #31 : 12 Сентябрь 2010, 14:43 » Процитировать

However, it does show that they are not popular at all.
They used to be, like many others. They grew old, new stars emerged, but they did leave a trace, pop (or rock) lovers do remember them.
Делли Lo
пользователь

Никогда не сдавайся

« Ответ #32 : 12 Сентябрь 2010, 17:40 » Процитировать

It is easy. ab I have got two little children. One and three years.
Angelika2010
пользователь

« Ответ #33 : 17 Сентябрь 2010, 19:18 » Процитировать

Each of us probably has some hard work days. It's very important to relax after work ab As for me, I like to sleep a little and go for a walk somewhere to beautiful places, than I forget about all problems I have at my work. Also some tasty food helps me to relax, but it's not often ad What about you?
I am a dancer and a trainer of fitness, so i like read Elizabet Gilbert, have a nice supper and sweet tea )))
someday i listen new music and go for a walk! it is help me to concentrate on myself and to feel the beauty of nature!     ar
Maya S
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #34 : 17 Сентябрь 2010, 23:24 » Процитировать

What kind of dancer are your? Ball dancer or modern one? Does dancing help you to relax?
Angelika2010
пользователь

« Ответ #35 : 18 Сентябрь 2010, 01:17 » Процитировать

What kind of dancer are your? Ball dancer or modern one? Does dancing help you to relax?
Modern dancer. I dance acrobatic rock-n-roll, xip-xop, Go-Go and Strip-plastic! Dancing it is all my life! It is give me the opportunity to express emotions and negative thinks in my head! That is why i am so happy that my work it is my relax! Especially  i take the adrenaline on the scene! it is so exiting and give my emotional strength )))) bp
luckygirl9
пользователь

« Ответ #36 : 19 Сентябрь 2010, 10:24 » Процитировать

angelika2010, that s fine))i am student)so i doesnt have time to relax)sometimes i like watch tv and read my favorite books
Maya S
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #37 : 19 Сентябрь 2010, 17:15 » Процитировать

I am a student too) I also work))) And this year I write my diploma and prepare for state exames, so frankly speaking I have no time to relax too.... but relaxing is simply necessary for our organism, so if listening your favourite music or reading your favourite book helps you to relax, try to find at least 5 or 10 min. for it, and your organism will say "Thanks" to you! In such a way you'll protect yourself and prevent heart diseases))))
Angelika2010
пользователь

« Ответ #38 : 19 Сентябрь 2010, 19:11 » Процитировать

Maya S you are right!!! We necessary must relax, regardless who we are: student, dancer, doctor, teacher, bank worker or driver!
Sunday my only weekend and today i am sleeping so long as i can, talking with my friends, eating wonderful pizza and seeing the sunset!!! it is happy day  )))  bq
Maya S
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #39 : 19 Сентябрь 2010, 23:13 » Процитировать

Angelika2010, good words about sunset!!!! You know, we must enjoy our life, our world! Even when it's hard and there are difficult situations we must solve, anyway, we should try to find good moments in everything))))
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку