Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

14 Май 2024, 06:26

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Books « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Books  (Прочитано 8904 раз)
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« : 19 Май 2010, 22:59 » Процитировать

What books do you read right now?
What is your way of reading? I like to read two or three books simultaneously.
Do you have free time to read books for a pleasure? Do you like to reread books?

Lucky7even
пользователь

« Ответ #1 : 22 Май 2010, 20:33 » Процитировать

I like reading books. And I often reread my favourite ones, for example "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, "The Gadfly" by Ethel Lilian Voynich and "By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" by Paulo Coelho.
I'm reading "Telling Lies: Clues to Deceit in the Marketplace, Politics, and Marriage" by Paul Ekman (maybe you've seen TV series "Lie to me' which is partially based on this book) and it's pretty interesting.
Milika
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #2 : 23 Май 2010, 23:51 » Процитировать

Do you think it's good to read more than one book simultaneously? 
Karim
пользователь

« Ответ #3 : 24 Май 2010, 13:02 » Процитировать

Hello Milika! I can't read more than one book because of when I read the book, I imagine all of situations and thought about parts when working on my work.)
red apple
пользователь

« Ответ #4 : 25 Май 2010, 10:15 » Процитировать

Now I read “Anna Karenina” by Lev Tolstoy. I don’t  like to read two books simultaneously.
A.K.L.
Administrator
пользователь

« Ответ #5 : 27 Май 2010, 00:39 » Процитировать

I always read more than one book at a time. I usually have about 5 books on the go.
dyadya zu
пользователь

« Ответ #6 : 27 Май 2010, 20:24 » Процитировать

I like reading books. And I often reread my favourite ones, for example "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, "

It is a wonderful tale! May be it is one of the greatest literary creations all over the world.  It seems very simple but in reality it is very deep and wise.
An.net
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #7 : 28 Май 2010, 14:05 » Процитировать

I like reading very much. I have read a lot of books during my five-years education. And now I want to reread most of them but for now I have not free time for it.
Sergey4012
пользователь

« Ответ #8 : 29 Май 2010, 14:15 » Процитировать

Now I'm reading Order of the Manuscript by Ted Williams. It is my favorite book. I have read this book twice in Russian and now I found out original text. The style of the book is "fantasy" like for instance Lord of the Rings by J.Tolkien, which actually I have read three times. I don't know why, but it seems me so interesting to plunge deep into the world full of bright events and characters.
As a matter of fact, I read this book while I stay at home and listen to the recording of the book - Hurry Potter (in English) while I' driving my car. So it is two books, which I "read" at the same time and I don't see the problem. ab
Robert Riverflow
пользователь

« Ответ #9 : 30 Май 2010, 18:07 » Процитировать

Hallo, pleased to share my precede reading exp.

Changing the book every dozen days by overreading is currently style I accustomed to use for brilliant books the first named can hold a little of my attention and "The stainless steel rat was born" (Harry Harrisson) confidently took all time capacity I have.

It's not a shelf I would put my word for although an atmosphere is presented in it as well to prevent attention sliping to the other sourse. However, I slightly admire to listen audiobooks of the same maintance during worktime.
Страниц: [1] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку