Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

16 Май 2024, 18:07

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  Новые диалоги « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 [2] 3 4 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Новые диалоги  (Прочитано 37289 раз)
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #20 : 04 Март 2012, 19:42 » Процитировать

In front of you there is a picture from a  fashion magazine.There is a model in the photo.She is tanned .She is a  hazel eyed   golden  blonde. She is tall , elegant and attractive therefore she has impressive looks.She is wearing  a white  woolen fine knit  tunic with a V-neck. Her scarf is fringed. It is made of  gentle  lilac viscose.
She is dressed in a pair of dark lilac trousers,  made of stretch twill. Her  platform high-heeled sandals have got  some white leather insoles and are made of synthetic materials. On her left wrist there is a white plastic bangle and in her right hand she is   holding a purple handbag.Her attire is ready made. don’t like her apparel, because I prefer  natural materials.But her scarf, small bag and sandals match her trousers and her bracelet matches her tunic. It is a very beautiful combination  of colours - gentle lilac, strong lilac and purple.The clothes fit the girl and  look very becoming on her, especially the white tunic.She is a tanned  and  hazel-eyed girl and white wool matches her skin and eyes well.She is sitting  for a camera well and I think she is doing it with talent.
« Последнее редактирование: 04 Март 2012, 20:17 от Inga Meresina » Записан
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #21 : 04 Март 2012, 20:10 » Процитировать

(разве так можно? У нас было в учебнике  it is becoming to you, преподаватель зачеркнула)
И правильно сделала. У меня разве так?
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #22 : 04 Март 2012, 20:18 » Процитировать

здесь герундий?
Как сейчас?
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #23 : 04 Март 2012, 20:29 » Процитировать

Gibsonmpgu кстати, как те два диалога, старых? Посмотрите пожалуйста.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #24 : 04 Март 2012, 20:45 » Процитировать

здесь герундий?

Не понял. Какой герундий?
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #25 : 04 Март 2012, 20:48 » Процитировать

Gibsonmpgu becoming
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #26 : 04 Март 2012, 20:51 » Процитировать

А разве в этом предложении becoming герундий?
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #27 : 04 Март 2012, 20:52 » Процитировать

Gibsonmpgu а что?
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #28 : 04 Март 2012, 20:58 » Процитировать

В словаре посмотрите и удивитесь. Но только в составе сочетания, которое я использовал. Не произвольно составленного, что для вас характерно, а точь в точь как у меня.
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #29 : 04 Март 2012, 21:05 » Процитировать

Gibsonmpgu прилагательное?
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #30 : 04 Март 2012, 21:08 » Процитировать

Итоговые варианты:
In front of you there is a picture from a  fashion magazine.There is a model in the photo.She is tanned .She is a  hazel eyed   golden  blonde. She is tall , elegant and attractive therefore she has impressive looks.She is wearing  a white  woolen fine knit  tunic with a V-neck. Her scarf is fringed. It is made of  gentle  lilac viscose.
She is dressed in a pair of dark lilac trousers,  made of stretch twill. Her  platform high-heeled sandals have got  some white leather insoles and are made of synthetic materials. On her left wrist there is a white plastic bangle and in her right hand she is   holding a purple handbag.Her attire is ready made. don’t like her apparel, because I prefer  natural materials.But her scarf, small bag and sandals match her trousers and her bracelet matches her tunic. It is a very beautiful combination  of colours - gentle lilac, strong lilac and purple.The clothes fit the girl and  look very becoming on her, especially the white tunic.She is a tanned  and  hazel-eyed girl and white wool matches her skin and eyes well.She is sitting  for a camera well and I think she is doing it with talent.

Hello! I am looking for a summer evening dress.What kind of dresses do you have?
We have a wide range of  frocks.Here are satin, velvet,  denim and linen gowns.
I would like to try an emerald-green  velvet gown on and a sky-blue denim dress.
What is your size?
Size six.
Ok.Please, go to the fitting room.
(in a few minutes)
The denim one  is too loose for me.And the emerald–green velvet  one has an uncomfortable fastener.
What about the velour dresses and the chiffon frocks?
I would like to try the  black velour dress with drapery on.
(in a few minutes later)
How does it fit you?  Do you like it?
No,I don't like it, thanks.I want to try the flowery chiffon dress of the dark scarlet colour on.
Here it is.
(in a few minutes)
I liked it.Please, wrap it up.And I want to choose a fancy bag matching with my new dress.
Here are a lot of handbags, you can pick out any of them.This is a new summer collection from the designer who collaborates with our company.
I want to have a look at the beaded  bag.And the satin handbag, too.
Here they are.Which one have you chosen?
The satin scarlet handbag.Please, pack it up for me.

Hello!  Please, show me  a pair of  low-heeled beige leather shoes with laces,  a pair of maroon rubber  boots for spring and autumn wear,  a  pair of suede stiletto heeled shoes.
What size do you want?
Size five.
Ok.Here they are.Please, try them on in the fitting room.
Sure, thanks.
(in a few minutes)
The beige  one is  too small  for me.The stiletto heeled  one is uncomfortable.And  I don't like the maroon one.I think, it don’t suit me.What about summer sandals?
We have some new fashionable collections of this year.Would you like to have a look at them?
Yes.I would.Please, show me some plimsolls and some pumps.
Here  are some pairs of plimsolls with a rubber  sole.And there is  only one pair of  new  varnished pumps.
Thanks, I would like to try the olive pair  of plimsolls on.
(in  a few minutes)
They are very  tight and the  laces are too short.Please, show me something else from your  new range.
What about winter pairs? There are a lot of pairs with zips and laces, different colour, and they  all are fur-lined.
I will try on the chestnut leathered boots with zip.
Please, wait five minutes till  the fitting room is free.
Ok.
(in a few minutes)
They are alright.They  match my  gloves,  fit me  well and and are comfortable.How much is the pair?
200 dollars.
Ok.Here you are..Please, wrap them up for me.

Посмотрите пожалуйста, как сейчас.
« Последнее редактирование: 04 Март 2012, 21:32 от Inga Meresina » Записан
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #31 : 04 Март 2012, 21:36 » Процитировать

We have a wide range of  frocks.(это устаревшее слово) Here are satin, velvet,  denim and linen gowns - тоже нечасто используется

The denim one  is too loose for me.And the emerald–green velvet  one has an uncomfortable fastener. (в вашем словарном запасе есть ещё одно слово, переводимое на русский "удобный"?)

No, thank you. I don't like it, thanks.I want to try the flowery chiffon dress of the dark scarlet colour on. - слишком большой разнос между компонентами фразового глагола.

I liked it.Please, Wrap it up please. And I want to choose a fancy bag matching with my new dress.
Here are a lot of handbags, you can pick out any of them.This is a our new summer collection from the designer we who collaborates work together with our company.

The satin scarlet handbag. - порядок определений перед существительным какой?
Please, pack it up for me. - какую тонкость привносит for в эту ситуацию.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #32 : 04 Март 2012, 22:05 » Процитировать

Hello!  Please, show me  a pair of  low-heeled beige leather shoes with laces,  a pair of maroon rubber  boots for spring and autumn wear,  a  pair of suede stilettos heeled shoes. (Stilettoes тольк на высоком каблуке бывают)

1. Не начинайте просьбу с Please. В конец его.
2. Кто ж обувь примеряет в fitting room?

The beige  one is  too small  for me. - скока штук?
The stiletto heeled  one is uncomfortable. - скока?
And  I don't like the maroon one. - same
I think, it don’t (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) suit me.
Я правильно понял, что вы выбрали единственное число из-за a pair of ...? Это неправильный вывод

We have some new fashionable collections of this year. - Насколько я понимаю в это виде бизнеса, появляется новая коллекция, распродаётся старая по бросовым ценам. И не так часто новые коллекции появляются.

Would you like to have a look at them?
Yes, I'd love to. I would.Please, (см. выше) show me some plimsolls and some pumps.
Here  are some a few pairs of plimsolls with a rubber  sole.And there is  only one pair of  new  varnished pumps.

They are very too tight and the  laces are too short.Please, show me something else from your  new range.
What about winter pairs (м.б. boots)? There are a lot of pairs with zips and laces, different colour, and they  all are fur-lined.
a pair of ... - это что-то вроде артикля перед парными объектами и увлекаться этим словосочетанием не стоит.  Только при первом упоминании парного комплекта.

I will try on the chestnut zipped leathered boots with zip.
Please, wait _______ five minutes till  the fitting room is free. - думаю, можно не ждать и сразу мерить, раздеваться же не придётся.
Ok.
(in a few minutes)
They are alright.They  match my  gloves,  fit me  well and and are comfortable.How much is the pair?
200 dollars.
Ok.Here you are..Please, wrap them up for me. - same
« Последнее редактирование: 04 Март 2012, 22:08 от Gibsonmpgu » Записан
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #33 : 05 Март 2012, 06:20 » Процитировать

We have a wide range of  frocks.(это устаревшее слово) Here are satin, velvet,  denim and linen gowns - тоже нечасто используется

The denim one  is too loose for me.And the emerald–green velvet  one has an uncomfortable fastener. (в вашем словарном запасе есть ещё одно слово, переводимое на русский "удобный"?)

No, thank you. I don't like it, thanks.I want to try the flowery chiffon dress of the dark scarlet colour on. - слишком большой разнос между компонентами фразового глагола.

I liked it.Please, Wrap it up please. And I want to choose a fancy bag matching with my new dress.
Here are a lot of handbags, you can pick out any of them.This is a our new summer collection from the designer we who collaborates work together with our company.

The satin scarlet handbag. - порядок определений перед существительным какой?
Please, pack it up for me. - какую тонкость привносит for в эту ситуацию.

inconvenient?

No, thank you. I don't like it.I want to try on the flowery chiffon dress of the dark scarlet colour .

I liked it. Wrap it up, please. And I want a fancy bag matching  my new dress.

Here are a lot of handbags, you can pick out any of them.This is  our new summer collection from the designer we  work together with.

The scarlet  satin  handbag.

Please, pack it up.

Не хочу убирать frock and gown, так красивее.

Hello!  Please, show me  a pair of  low-heeled beige leather shoes with laces,  a pair of maroon rubber  boots for spring and autumn wear,  a  pair of suede stilettos heeled shoes. (Stilettoes тольк на высоком каблуке бывают)

1. Не начинайте просьбу с Please. В конец его.
2. Кто ж обувь примеряет в fitting room?

The beige  one is  too small  for me. - скока штук?
The stiletto heeled  one is uncomfortable. - скока?
And  I don't like the maroon one. - same
I think, it don’t (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) suit me.
Я правильно понял, что вы выбрали единственное число из-за a pair of ...? Это неправильный вывод

We have some new fashionable collections of this year. - Насколько я понимаю в это виде бизнеса, появляется новая коллекция, распродаётся старая по бросовым ценам. И не так часто новые коллекции появляются.

Yes, I'd love to. I would.Please, (см. выше) show me some plimsolls and some pumps.
Here  are some a few pairs of plimsolls with a rubber  sole.And there is  only one pair of  new  varnished pumps.

They are very too tight and the  laces are too short.Please, show me something else from your  new range.
What about winter pairs (м.б. boots)? There are a lot of pairs with zips and laces, different colour, and they  all are fur-lined.
a pair of ... - это что-то вроде артикля перед парными объектами и увлекаться этим словосочетанием не стоит.  Только при первом упоминании парного комплекта.

I will try on the chestnut zipped leathered boots with zip.
Please, wait _______ five minutes till  the fitting room is free. - думаю, можно не ждать и сразу мерить, раздеваться же не придётся.
Ok.
(in a few minutes)
200 dollars.
Ok.Here you are..Please, wrap them up for me. - same

Hello!  Please, show me  a pair of  low-heeled beige leather shoes with laces,  a pair of maroon rubber  boots for spring and autumn,  a  pair of suede stilettos.

Ok.Here they are.Try them on, please.

The beige  pair is  too small  for me.

The stiletto pair is uncomfortable.

And  I don't like the maroon pair.

I think, it doesn’t  suit me.

We have the  new fashionable collection of this year.

Yes, I'd love to.Show me some plimsolls and some pumps, please.

Here  are a few pairs of plimsolls with a rubber  sole.And there is  only one pair of  new  varnished pumps.

They are  too tight and the  laces are too short.Show me something else from your  new range, please.

What about winter boots?

There are some pairs with zips and laces, different colour, and they  all are fur-lined.

I will try on the chestnut zipped leathered boots.

Wait a few till  the bench is free.

Ok.
(in a few minutes)
200 dollars.

Ok.Here you are. Wrap them up, please.
« Последнее редактирование: 05 Март 2012, 06:48 от Inga Meresina » Записан
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #34 : 05 Март 2012, 06:36 » Процитировать

Hello! I am looking for a summer evening dress.What kind of dresses do you have?
We have a wide range of  frocks.Here are satin, velvet,  denim and linen gowns.
I would like to try  on an emerald-green  velvet gown and a sky-blue denim dress.
What is your size?
Size six.
Ok.Go to the fitting room, please.
(in a few minutes)
The denim one  is too loose for me.And the emerald–green velvet  one has an inconvenient fastener.
I would like to try  on the  black velour dress with drapery.
(in a few minutes later)
How does it fit you?  Do you like it?
No, thank you. I don't like it.I want to try on the flowery chiffon dress of the dark scarlet colour .
Here it is.
(in a few minutes)
I like it. Wrap it up, please. And I want a fancy bag matching  my new dress.
Here are a lot of handbags, you can pick out any of them.This is  our new summer collection from the designer we  work together with
I want to have a look at the beaded  bag.And the satin handbag, too.
Here they are.Which one have you chosen?
The scarlet  satin  handbag.Can you pack it up, please?
« Последнее редактирование: 05 Март 2012, 07:04 от Inga Meresina » Записан
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #35 : 05 Март 2012, 06:42 » Процитировать

We have some new fashionable collections of this year (на что заменить??) - A new collection has just come in.

Wait a few (что a few?) till  the bench is free. - не бывает в таких магазинах столпотворения!
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #36 : 05 Март 2012, 06:47 » Процитировать

Hello!  Please, show me  a pair of  low-heeled beige leather shoes with laces,  a pair of maroon rubber  boots for spring and autumn,  a  pair of suede stilettos.
What size do you want?
Size five.
Ok.Here they are.Try them on, please.
Sure, thanks.
(in a few minutes)
The beige  pair is  too small  for me.The stiletto pair is uncomfortable.And  I don't like the maroon pair.I think, it does’t suit me.What about summer sandals?
A new collection has just come in.Would you like to have a look at them?
Yes, I'd love to.Show me some plimsolls and some pumps, please.
Here  are a few pairs of plimsolls with a rubber  sole.And there is  only one pair of  new  varnished pumps.
Thanks, I would like to try the olive pair  of plimsolls on.
(in  a few minutes)
They are  too tight and the  laces are too short.Show me something else from your  new range, please.
What about winter boots? There are some pairs with zips and laces, different colour, and they  all are fur-lined.
I will try on the chestnut zipped leathered boots.
Wait a few minutes till  the bench is free. (наверное, это распродажа)
Ok.
(in a few minutes)
200 dollars.
Ok.Here you are.Ok.Here you are. Wrap them up, please.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #37 : 05 Март 2012, 06:47 » Процитировать

I liked it.
Please, pack it up. (место)
« Последнее редактирование: 05 Март 2012, 06:50 от Gibsonmpgu » Записан
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #38 : 05 Март 2012, 06:51 » Процитировать

I liked it.
Please, pack it up. (место)
into the box?
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #39 : 05 Март 2012, 06:52 » Процитировать

Нет. Please при первом использовании на первое место не надо ставить. Я же уже несколько раз об этом говорил, и вы, как ни странно, исправились.
Страниц: 1 [2] 3 4 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку