Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

29 Май 2024, 05:58

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  Languages. « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Languages.  (Прочитано 25358 раз)
WS aka CE
пользователь

Littera scripta manent

« Ответ #20 : 16 Октябрь 2010, 05:27 » Процитировать

I guess English and Russian are the most important languages to know in the post-industrial society. In addition to these two I would name German (die deutsche Sprache).

There are six official United Nation's languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish, but I don't think that is a good idea to learn both. English is the most useful for international communications. Russian is a wide bridge to almost all treasures of the world culture.

German... I guess that isn't mandatory to learn German, while a Russian needs to know German language to understand Germans in deep. Too bad Russia, Germany and England were separated by selfish politicians.
linguistka
пользователь

« Ответ #21 : 21 Октябрь 2010, 13:25 » Процитировать

I began to study Spanish & Turkie but there`s no much success yet. And I hope for the best because I really mad with(?) Spanish,it`s so beatiful!!))
Erica Blair
пользователь

« Ответ #22 : 21 Октябрь 2010, 14:32 » Процитировать

mad about  ab
nevada7
пользователь

« Ответ #23 : 02 Ноябрь 2010, 16:27 » Процитировать

I would like to study Japanese, because I like the culture of these people very much and am interested in their habits and traditions. I hope someday I'll visit  this country. Another language I prefer is German. Three years ago I studied it and had good results. I think I'll return to it in the university next year. And Spanish) It sounds great!
Svetlana Rd
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #24 : 03 Ноябрь 2010, 21:49 » Процитировать

I love Spanish too! I try to study it. I also speak German, but I don't like this language. It seems to me "coarse".
Valerochkaaa2
пользователь

« Ответ #25 : 03 Ноябрь 2010, 23:33 » Процитировать

I've been studying english for all my life..but the  problem is that know my level is low because of my university low english level(( I can speak free, but i can't write without mistakes now((It's a pitty( Also I've been studying spanish for 7 years at school, so i can speak it a bit now...this web-site helps me to improve  my spanish)) and only now i new that here i can also improve my english..and it's a good news for me)) Oh! The most interesting part of my speach is that this year I started learning arabic..)))It is cool!! I am full of emotions! Did you know that there are only 3  (!!!!!!) vowels in this language???It's amazing!
fullfool
Privileged user
пользователь

We live in MATRIX)

« Ответ #26 : 07 Ноябрь 2010, 16:11 » Процитировать

as for me (except English) I like French xDDD
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку