Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

10 Июнь 2024, 16:23

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  Проверить текст на грамматику « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 2 [3] 4 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Проверить текст на грамматику  (Прочитано 91288 раз)
Scratch
пользователь

« Ответ #40 : 07 Декабрь 2011, 21:56 » Процитировать

1. Я не понял, что лишнее - reading или passage?
2. правильно
3. да
4. to be generated (но только в первом случае)
5. ... was conducted ... Кем? Пассив означает, что кто-то или что-то принимал(о) в этом участие. А ведь проводимость электричества - это характеристика объекта, действия здесь нет. И сам объект это "делает".
JulieSkor
пользователь

« Ответ #41 : 09 Декабрь 2011, 01:28 » Процитировать

Проверьте, пожалуйста. Кажется, с временами что-то не то(

The story about Marnie is an example of overjustification effect that is discussed in the passage. When Marnie was young, she enjoyed singing. She used every possible opportunity to sing. She felt alive, when she sang. And this means that she had an intrinsic motivation to sing. She sang for personal pleasure, for self-fulfillment. She sang in attempts to satisfy herself. She was happy to sing.
But when Marnie became elder, she realized that everybody expected her to sing. She sang, because she had to do it, but not because she really wanted to sing. And this is an example of addition of extrinsic motives for singing. These motives were an attention and approval of the relatives and surrounding people. As a result her intrinsic motivation diminished. She did not enjoy singing as much as she had when she was younger.
Once a professional recording contract was offered to Marnie to sign. She knew, that she should sign it, because in that case she would be provided with money. Money is another example of an extrinsic motive. And she eventually signed the contract.
Scratch
пользователь

« Ответ #42 : 09 Декабрь 2011, 02:08 » Процитировать

to take an opportunity
olgagal точно подметила - вы перебарщиваете с And ... в начале предложения.
That meant ...
She sang for personal her own pleasure,
She sang in an attempts to
But when Marnie became elder got older,
She sang, because  - запятая не нужна
addition of extrinsic motives for to singing.
These Those motives were an attention and approval of the relatives and surrounding the people around.
As a result (зпт) ...
She knew, that - зпт не нужна
she would be provided with some money.

Со временами ничего не заметил ...
Frayhard
пользователь

« Ответ #43 : 12 Январь 2012, 17:05 » Процитировать

Добрый вечер. Помоги найти ошибки в тексте. Это не перевод, а мое маленькое сочинение на английском. Заранее спасибо.

Last evening I called the real-estate agency. I want to hire a new flat. The woman answered the phone. She asked about me, which apartment I look for and how much money I can pay. I told about my wishes and woman said she have three good variants. In appointed time I went to the tower-block and met my realtor. In front of an entrance I saw many people. As it turned out the owner of flat set a same time for all potential tenants but he was late.
After about thirty minutes the owner came. And we entered to flat. It was very dirty and very small. The wallpaper was old and unglued, the parquet wasn’t lacquered, and there were many cracks on the floor, there was rusty dripping tap in the kitchen, the bathtub was awful and I saw cockroach on the ceiling.
Nobody hired this flat. After going out to the street I asked realtor “Why do you offer this “fleabag?” She said if I rent this flat, the owner will make a discount. And also she said that I can do small maintenance and apartment will be quite well. About other variants she told me nothing.
I said goodbye.  I left her. I was tired and angry that evening.
Frayhard
пользователь

« Ответ #44 : 12 Январь 2012, 17:07 » Процитировать

Добрый вечер. Помоги найти ошибки в тексте. Это не перевод, а мое маленькое сочинение на английском. Заранее спасибо.

Last evening I called the real-estate agency. I want to hire a new flat. The woman answered the phone. She asked about me, which apartment I look for and how much money I can pay. I told about my wishes and woman said she have three good variants. In appointed time I went to the tower-block and met my realtor. In front of an entrance I saw many people. As it turned out the owner of flat set a same time for all potential tenants but he was late.
After about thirty minutes the owner came. And we entered to flat. It was very dirty and very small. The wallpaper was old and unglued, the parquet wasn’t lacquered, and there were many cracks on the floor, there was rusty dripping tap in the kitchen, the bathtub was awful and I saw cockroach on the ceiling.
Nobody hired this flat. After going out to the street I asked realtor “Why do you offer this “fleabag?” She said if I rent this flat, the owner will make a discount. And also she said that I can do small maintenance and apartment will be quite well. About other variants she told me nothing.
I said goodbye.  I left her. I was tired and angry that evening.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #45 : 12 Январь 2012, 18:26 » Процитировать

Благодаря правильному порядку слов рассказ внятный. В конце только почему-то порядок подвёл - About other variants she told me nothing. - Слабые места - артикли, предлоги. Артикли - как бог на душу положит. Не знаю, насколько это для вас важно, но качество текста страдает.

She asked about me, which apartment I look for and how much money I can pay.  - несогласовано по времени

she have - это ляп или незнание?
А что такое tower-block?
a same time  - такого сочетания в принципе не существует.

В общем, подумайте над артиклями, предлогами самостоятельно, по словарям, исправьте. В итоге совместными усилиями вылижем его, если хотите.
Frayhard
пользователь

« Ответ #46 : 13 Январь 2012, 13:45 » Процитировать

Last evening I called a real-estate agency. I want to hire a new flat. A woman answered the phone. She asked about me, which apartment I looked for and how much money I could pay. I told about my wishes and the woman said she has three good variants. In appointed time I went to the tower-block and met my realtor. In front of the entrance I saw many people. As it turned out an owner of flat set the appointment for all potential tenants at the same time but he was being late himself.
After about thirty minutes the owner came. And we entered to the flat. It was very dirty and very small. The wallpaper was old and unglued, the parquet wasn’t lacquered, and there were many cracks on the floor, there was a rusty dripping tap in the kitchen, the bathtub was awful and I saw a cockroach on the ceiling.
Nobody hired this flat. After going out to the street I asked the realtor “Why do you offer this “fleabag?” She said if I rent this flat, the owner will make a discount. And also she said that I can do small maintenance and apartment will be quite well. She told me nothing about other variants.

She have - исправил. tower-block - если верить multitran многоэтажка, at the same time - такое сочетание есть.
Артикли я действительно плохо понимаю - всегда думал, если что-то упоминается первый раз нужен a/an если второй раз то уже the, с множественным число только the.
Предлоги тоже смотрел, не вижу где есть ошибки. Очень прошу на них указать. Спасибо.
tourist
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #47 : 13 Январь 2012, 14:20 » Процитировать

Frayhard

Еще есть место для улучшения.
Хотя мне местами трудно придумать как сделать лучше, но чувствуется, что еще можно улучшить.

I was tired and angry that evening.
That evening I was tired and angry.

small maintenance - это не очень правильно
может - some (slight) apartment remodeling ?
 she said that I can do - she said that I could make ???
cracks on the floor - cracks in the floor
She said if I rentED this flat, the owner would make a discount.

Что-то в таком роде.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #48 : 13 Январь 2012, 16:43 » Процитировать

Last evening I called a real-estate agency. I want to hire a new flat. A woman answered the phone. She asked about me, which apartment I looked for and how much money I could pay. I told about my wishes and the woman said she has three good variants. In appointed time I went to the tower-block and met my realtor. In front of the entrance I saw many people. As it turned out an owner of ___ flat set the appointment for all potential tenants at the same time but he was being late himself.
After about thirty minutes the owner came. And we entered to the flat. It was very dirty and very small. The wallpaper was old and unglued, the parquet wasn’t lacquered, and there were many cracks on the floor, there was a rusty dripping tap in the kitchen, the bathtub was awful and I saw a cockroach on the ceiling.
Nobody hired this  flat. After going When we went out to the street I asked the realtor “Why do you offer this “fleabag?” She said that if I rent that flat, the owner will make a discount. And also she said that I can do small maintenance and ___ apartment will be quite well. She told me nothing about ___ other variants.

Кое-что исправил. Жирным шрифтом и подчёркиванием выделил слабые места. Поработайте. Что будет непонятно - объясню.
Nadia
пользователь

« Ответ #49 : 13 Январь 2012, 20:16 » Процитировать

I called a real-estate agency last evening about a flat for rent. There was a woman who answered a phone. She posed some questions about me, the type of apartment, and the rate that would be interested to me. I explained her my preferences and she said that there are three choices of apartments. We arranged a meeting and I went to meet the realtor at the department building. There were many people at the entrance. It turned out that an owner of a flat has set an appointment not only for me but also for all other clients at the same time. Moreover he was not there yet.
The owner came about 30 minutes later. Everyone proceeded into the flat. The apartment appeared to be very small and not clean.  The wallpapers were old and had some parts of them falling down. The parquet wasn’t lacquered. There were many floor cracks and a rusty leaking tap in the kitchen. The bathtub was awful. I saw a cockroach on the ceiling.
Nobody rented that flat. When we went out, I asked a realtor “Why do you offer this “fleabag”? She said that if I had rented this flat, the owner would make a discount for me. Also, she said that I could make a renovation and the apartment would be better. She didn’t talk about alternative flats.
I said goodbye and left. I was tired and angry that evening.
Nadia
пользователь

« Ответ #50 : 13 Январь 2012, 20:19 » Процитировать

исправляюсь
She posed some questions about me, the type of apartment, and the rate that would be interested to me that would be interestING to me.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #51 : 14 Январь 2012, 11:49 » Процитировать

I called a real-estate agency last evening about a flat for to rent. There was a woman who answered a the phone. She posed (?) some questions about me, the type of apartment, and the rate that would be interested to me. I explained her my preferences and she said that there are (!!!) three choices of apartments. We arranged a meeting to meet and I went to see the realtor at the department apartment building. There were many people at the entrance. It turned out that an the owner of a the flat has set (Зачем здесь Present Perfect?) an the appointment not only for to me but also for to all some other clients at the same time. Moreover he was not there yet.
The owner came about 30 minutes later. Everyone proceeded (Чрезмерно формальное слово для такого контекста) into the flat. The apartment appeared to be very small and not clean.  The wallpapers were was old and had some parts of them falling (сложновато) down. The parquet floor wasn’t lacquered. There were many floor cracks and a rusty leaking tap in the kitchen. The bathtub was awful. I saw a cockroach on the ceiling.
Nobody rented that flat. When we went out, I asked a the realtor “Why do you offer this “fleabag”? She said that if I had rented (???) this the flat, the owner would make a discount for me. Also, she said that I could make a renovation redecorate it or have it redecorated and the apartment would be look better. She didn’t talk say anything about alternative flats.

Nadia
пользователь

« Ответ #52 : 14 Январь 2012, 13:32 » Процитировать

I called a real-estate agency last evening about a flat for to rent. There was a woman who answered a the phone. She posed (?) some questions about me, the type of apartment, and the rate that would be interested to me. I explained her my preferences and she said that there are (!!!) three choices of apartments. We arranged a meeting to meet and I went to see the realtor at the department apartment building. There were many people at the entrance. It turned out that an the owner of a the flat has set (Зачем здесь Present Perfect?) an the appointment not only for to me but also for to all some other clients at the same time. Moreover he was not there yet.
The owner came about 30 minutes later. Everyone proceeded (Чрезмерно формальное слово для такого контекста) into the flat. The apartment appeared to be very small and not clean.  The wallpapers were was old and had some parts of them falling (сложновато) down. The parquet floor wasn’t lacquered. There were many floor cracks and a rusty leaking tap in the kitchen. The bathtub was awful. I saw a cockroach on the ceiling.
Nobody rented that flat. When we went out, I asked a the realtor “Why do you offer this “fleabag”? She said that if I had rented (???) this the flat, the owner would make a discount for me. Also, she said that I could make a renovation redecorate it or have it redecorated and the apartment would be look better. She didn’t talk say anything about alternative flats.

1) Could be "to rent" and "for rent" http://www.gumtree.com/flats-and-houses-for-rent/london
2) She posed a question is correct http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pose
3) That would be interesting to me http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1068500&langid=6

Ваши исправления ошибочны, не хочу тратить время на объяснение ваших ошибок.
Nadia
пользователь

« Ответ #53 : 14 Январь 2012, 13:46 » Процитировать

"She said that if I had rented (???) this the flat, the owner would make a discount for me"
Немного информации для вас про
http://www.englishgrammarsecrets.com/thirdconditional/menu.php
Nadia
пользователь

« Ответ #54 : 14 Январь 2012, 14:02 » Процитировать

She said that if I had rented the flat, the owner would have made a discount.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #55 : 14 Январь 2012, 14:11 » Процитировать

She said that if I had rented the flat, the owner would have made a discount.
Такой вариант грамматически в принципе возможен, я не спорю, но не под эту ситуацию.

Ну, ладно, три момента, так и быть, вы отбили. А остальные двадцать? Они тоже, во вашему, ошибочны с моей точки зрения?
adri50
пользователь

« Ответ #56 : 17 Январь 2012, 20:13 » Процитировать

Прошу проверить.
1.Составьте повествовательные и отрицательные предложения из представленных слов.

1.   Activity/ a/ business/ interesting/ is very.
2.   Do/ their/ companies/ not/ do/ well/ business/ some.
3.   Days/ a/ week/ working/ five/ lasts.
4.   Profitable/ is/ present/ at/ business/ my.

1.           A business activity is very interesting.
2.           Some  companies do their do not well business.
3.           A working week lasts five days.
4.           At present my business is profitable.
MDanova
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #57 : 17 Январь 2012, 20:26 » Процитировать

Some  companies do their do not well business.
adri50, к чему, на ваш взгляд, относится слово their? А слово not?
adri50
пользователь

« Ответ #58 : 17 Январь 2012, 20:32 » Процитировать

Нужна проверка.
1)Поставьте глагол в скобках в правильную форму.
1.   A lot of people (work) in this industry.
2.   Canada (continue) to be a very popular country with some companies.
3.   These managers (not make) decisions about levels of production.
4.   A French company (supply) specialized equipment to the oil industry.
5.   It (not take) long to get there.
6.   The airport bus (leave) the hotel at eight.
7.   The Federal Reserve (not make) the cut in interest rates.

1.   A lot of people worked in this industry.
2.   Canada continued to be a very popular country with some companies.
3.   These managers not made decisions about levels of production.
4.   A French company supplying specialized equipment to the oil industry.
5.   It not took long to get there.
6.   The airport bus left the hotel at eight.
7.   The Federal Reserve not made the cut in interest rates.

1.   The Times is the most successful national newspaper in Britain,it isn't ?
2.   Wen do some European countries decrease their output from time to time
3.   Do they specialize in management
4.   Does the holding of stocks is a valuable function
5.   This episode was not the beginning of consumption boom, it not?
6.   Do most consumers purchase these goods because of their high quality
7.   Does the negotiations on the establishment of a new firm were not successful. (общий вопрос/ General question)

Задайте указанный в скобках вид вопроса к следующим утверждениям.

1.   The Times is the most successful national newspaper in Britain. (разделительный вопрос/ Disjunctive question)
2.   Some European countries decrease their output from time to time. (специальный вопрос/ Special question)
3.   They specialize in management. (альтернативный вопрос/ Alternative question)
4.   The holding of stocks is a valuable function. (общий вопрос/ General question)
5.   This episode was not the beginning of consumption boom. (разделительный вопрос/ Disjunctive question)
6.   Most consumers purchase these goods because of their high quality. (специальный вопрос/ Special question)
7.   The negotiations on the establishment of a new firm were not successful. (общий вопрос/ General question)

Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #59 : 17 Январь 2012, 21:29 » Процитировать

1 и 2 - время не то
3, 4 и 5 - чего-то не хватает в составе сказуемого, а я бы в 4 и время поменял бы
6 - правильно
7 над сказуемым подумайте

1. tag - порядок слов
2. написание вопросительного слова? А зачем обстоятельство в вопросе? - к нему же вопрос и задаётся
3 - неправильно
4 - странное какое-то предложение - с двумя глаголами
5 - странный tag
6 - по заданию - вопрос специальный
7 - does и were - взаимоисключающие глаголы
« Последнее редактирование: 17 Январь 2012, 22:07 от Gibsonmpgu » Записан
Страниц: 1 2 [3] 4 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку