Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

01 Июнь 2024, 07:32

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Грамматика и трудности перевода (Модераторы: А. Л., A.K.L.)  |  Мини-сочинение « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: Мини-сочинение  (Прочитано 33483 раз)
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #20 : 16 Март 2012, 10:44 » Процитировать

Убедили. Уважаю. Спасибо. Now I know. Вот что значит женский ум.
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #21 : 16 Март 2012, 11:15 » Процитировать

ответьте на мои вопросы выше, please = )))
MDanova
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #22 : 16 Март 2012, 12:00 » Процитировать

Gibsonmpgu, I'm quite flattered.
вообще он ходил голым, а одежду только " в люди" надевал)) - значит имел, а носил изредка
так я же не могу писать had got??
А почему не использовать просто have в Past Simple?
at my birthday  and at New Year's day? - это не solemn, а обычные пьянки
что ж тогда писать? Поход к консулу?
Может, ты что-то посещаешь? Именно события посещаешь, присутствуешь на них, а не навещаешь кого-то. Как это сказать?

sewing [səu(w)ɪŋ].
« Последнее редактирование: 16 Март 2012, 12:09 от MDanova » Записан
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #23 : 16 Март 2012, 12:25 » Процитировать

Clothes do not make the man.People judge every person by appearances.But  after the  first meeting, people form their  opinion about  a new person on the basis of their intelligence.I entirely agree  with this  proverb. In my humble opinion the fashionable clothes are not so important in some people lives.
 The Roman emperor   Diocletianus had only one toga, he had not any holiday’s or day off tunics, but  he was  one of the cleverest and wisest men.His government was a gold age for Rome.
The Russian  empress  Elisabeth had got about 15 000 elegant expensive dresses, but she did for Russia nothing good.
I don’t like to spend my money on any dresses.I  wear my old clothes, my cousin’s blouses, etc.
I prefer to wear all sorts of  ordinary comfortable jumpers, T-shirts, trousers.When  I am going for any special  occasion, for example at New' Year's Day or  at birthday, I put on my favorite jet-black cotton blouse and  a  checked black-and-white woolen skirt.I can not walk on stilettos, I don’t like pretentious shoes.The most important  for me, that are casual clothes would be comfortable. Just as money does not bring happiness clothes do not make the man.
Everybody should know it's not clothes that make a person really attractive.
MDanova
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #24 : 16 Март 2012, 12:38 » Процитировать

Clothes do not make the man.People judge every person by appearances.But  after the  first meeting, people form their  opinion about  a new person on the basis of their intelligence.I entirely agree  with this  proverb. In my humble opinion(запятая) the fashionable clothes are not so important in some people's lives.
The Roman emperor   Diocletianus had only one toga, he had not (Past Simple, отрицательное предложение!!) any holiday’s or day-off tunics, but  he was  one of the cleverest and wisest men. The period of his government was a golden age for of Rome.
The Russian  empress  Elisabeth had got about 15 000 elegant expensive dresses, but she did for Russia nothing good for Russia.
I don’t like to spend my money on any dresses.I  wear my old clothes, my cousin’s blouses, etc.
I prefer to wear all sorts of  ordinary comfortable jumpers, T-shirts, trousers.When  I am going for to any special  occasion, for example at to a New' Year's Day or  at birthday party (на Новый год не ходят, ходят на празднество по его поводу), I put on my favorite jet-black cotton blouse and  a  checked black-and-white woolen skirt.I can not cannot walk on stilettos, I don’t like pretentious shoes.The most important  for me, is that are casual clothes would be comfortable. Just as money does not bring happiness(зпт) clothes do not make the man.
Everybody should know it's not clothes that make a person really attractive. - думаю, makes, так как согласуется с it, а не clothes...
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #25 : 16 Март 2012, 12:46 » Процитировать

Clothes do not make the man.People judge every person by appearances.But  after the  first meeting, people form their  opinion about  a new person on the basis of their intelligence.I entirely agree  with this  proverb. In my humble opinion, fashionable clothes are not so important in some people's lives.
 The Roman emperor   Diocletianus had only one toga, he didn't have any holiday’s or day off tunics, but  he was  one of the cleverest and wisest men.The period of his government was a golden age of Rome.
The Russian  empress  Elisabeth had about 15 000 elegant expensive dresses, but she did nothing good  for Russia. 
I prefer to wear all sorts of  ordinary comfortable jumpers, T-shirts, trousers.When  I am going to any special  occasion, for example to a New' Year's Day or  a  birthday party, I put on my favorite jet-black cotton blouse and  a  checked black-and-white woolen skirt.I cannot walk on stilettos, I don’t like pretentious shoes.The most important  for me,- is that casual clothes would be comfortable. Just as money does not bring happiness, clothes do not make the man.
Everybody should know it's not clothes that makes a person really attractive.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #26 : 16 Март 2012, 13:50 » Процитировать

Clothes do not make the man.People judge every person by appearances.But  after the  first meeting, people form their  opinion about  a the new person on the basis of their intelligence.I entirely agree  with this  proverb. In my humble opinion, fashionable clothes are not so important in some people's lives.
 The Roman emperor   Diocletianus had only one toga, he didn't have any holiday’s or day off tunics, but  he was  one of the cleverest and wisest men.The period of his government was a the golden age of Rome.
The Russian  empress  Elisabeth had about 15 000 elegant expensive dresses, but she did nothing good  for Russia. 
I don’t like to spend my money on any dresses clothes.I  wear my old clothes, my cousin’s blouses, etc.
I prefer to wear all sorts of  ordinary comfortable jumpers, T-shirts, trousers.When  I am going out on any special  occasion, for example to such as a New' Year's Day or  a  birthday party, I put on my favorite jet-black cotton blouse and  a  checked black-and-white woolen skirt.I cannot walk on stilettos, I don’t like pretentious shoes.The most important  for me,- is that casual clothes would be comfortable. Just as money does not bring happiness, clothes do not make the man.
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #27 : 16 Март 2012, 14:39 » Процитировать

Clothes do not make the man.People judge every person by appearances.But  after the  first meeting, people form their  opinion about  the new person on the basis of their intelligence.I entirely agree  with this  proverb. In my humble opinion, fashionable clothes are not so important in some people's lives.
 The Roman emperor   Diocletianus had only one toga, he didn't have any holiday’s or day off tunics, but  he was  one of the cleverest and wisest men.The period of his government was the golden age of Rome.
I don’t like to spend money on clothes.I  wear my old clothes, my cousin’s blouses, etc.
I prefer to wear all sorts of  ordinary comfortable jumpers, T-shirts, trousers.When  I  go out on any special  occasion, such as a New' Year(здесь нужен апостроф??) or  a  birthday party, I put on my favorite jet-black cotton blouse and  a  checked black-and-white woolen skirt.I cannot walk on stilettos, I don’t like pretentious shoes.The most important  for me,- is that casual clothes would be comfortable. Just as money does not bring happiness, clothes do not make the man.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #28 : 16 Март 2012, 18:57 » Процитировать

a New' Year(здесь нужен апостроф??)
Зачем?
ibelk
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #29 : 16 Март 2012, 19:10 » Процитировать

Но ведь это "cleft sentence" (по-нашему - "оборот it is (was) ... that (who, whom)). В них сказуемое второго предложения согласуется с тем cловом (или выражением), которое эмфатически выделяется, т.е. которое стоит в первом предложении после "it is". Вот нашел в сети цитату из "A Comprehensive Grammar of the English Language" by R.Quirk:
"In relative clauses and cleft sentences, a relative pronoun subject is usually followed by a verb in agreement with its antecedent.
It is I who am to blame. It is Kay who is in command. It is they who are complaining."

Так что мне не очень нравится "It's not clothes that makes a person really attractive"; так же, как не понравилась бы фраза: It is they who is complaining.
Inga Meresina
пользователь

« Ответ #30 : 16 Март 2012, 19:57 » Процитировать

у меня 5!!! = )))))
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #31 : 17 Март 2012, 00:08 » Процитировать

Офигеть!
Страниц: 1 [2] Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в: