Все для тех, кому нужен английский язык!

Развлечения и отдых

Общение | Конкурсы | Афиша | Коллекции | Копилка

Форум | Ищу репетитора | Разговорные клубы

14 Май 2024, 14:21

Добро пожаловать, Гость.

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь чтобы оставить сообщение.
Начало Помощь Поиск Правила форума Войти Регистрация
forum.englishteacher.ru  |  Английский язык  |  Speak English (Модератор: A.K.L.)  |  How long are you studying English? What are you doing for that? « предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Ответ Печать
Автор Тема: How long are you studying English? What are you doing for that?  (Прочитано 166730 раз)
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #20 : 05 Январь 2012, 21:37 » Процитировать

You say you can speak good English but don't understand this simple phrase? Look it up in a dIctionary. And  I think you should believe Scratch. Do grammar. You need it badly as far as I can see.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #21 : 05 Январь 2012, 22:25 » Процитировать

You say you can speak good English but don't understand this simple phrase? Look it up in a dIctionary. And  I think you should believe Scratch. Do grammar. You need it badly as far as I can see.

Maybe you not understand to me. I not say that I good speak English (If that were so, what I was doing here?)

I say, what exist method, that propose learn English without memorize of words and learning of grammar. I like it, because  enough lazy. And I expressed this thought, with wish to read your opinion.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #22 : 05 Январь 2012, 22:32 » Процитировать

So you think what impossible to learn English without such boring things as swot and grammar?
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #23 : 05 Январь 2012, 22:35 » Процитировать

Or I again not understand somewhere?
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #24 : 05 Январь 2012, 22:39 » Процитировать

You got it absolutely right!
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #25 : 05 Январь 2012, 22:46 » Процитировать

You got it absolutely right!

I not agree with you. Though because, what I write here now (on broken English) and read and understand written. But I not swot words and not read grammar.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #26 : 05 Январь 2012, 22:52 » Процитировать

Maybe my English as yet horrible, but I is not shy this. I go ahead and soon I will speak better and more improve everyday.

But yet yesterday I could not ask you: How are you doing!)
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #27 : 05 Январь 2012, 23:03 » Процитировать

Believe me, if you don't do English Grammar, you will never speak GOOD English. But if it's just OK with you when people understand your broken English, it's up to you. If you don't care what people think of your English, I can say that I'm sorry.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #28 : 06 Январь 2012, 00:45 » Процитировать

Believe me, if you don't do English Grammar, you will never speak GOOD English. But if it's just OK with you when people understand your broken English, it's up to you. If you don't care what people think of your English, I can say that I'm sorry.

Beilive me - I will do.
Why I such sure? Because I absolutely do not know any rules of Russian and Ukrainian language. Oh yeah! One rule I know! "Жи", "Ши" - пиши с "И". And it's certainly all. Yes, in school I truant lessons, because I think that other things was more important for me. Ok, not important, but I not knew the rules. And not know it now. And obviously - I will not be know it tomorrow.

Nevertheless I have enough rightly to write, at russian and ukrainian language. I know how write this or that word so or so. And I never wrong (almost). It is not because that I know, but because I remember how rightly to write this or that word. My eyes was see it, and my brain to remember it. I have a good visual memory. All is simply. I not need rules or grammar. I need the experience. This is my way.

Why so impossible in english? It is possible - I know.

mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #29 : 06 Январь 2012, 00:49 » Процитировать

If you don't care what people think of your English, I can say that I'm sorry.

When I will do to improve my english - all be ok, and as yet I will get practic.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #30 : 06 Январь 2012, 01:09 » Процитировать

For example: this man got very much critic because of your few rough and not classical (according to experts) stile. But he said: "Every man has their way for victory". And he is a champ of world.
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #31 : 06 Январь 2012, 01:16 » Процитировать

Best wishes!
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #32 : 06 Январь 2012, 11:05 » Процитировать

Best wishes!

Thanks... But I feel that I was not convince you. And you are leave in your opinion. (not right opinion  af ag)

Because I show my thesis in such comparison as, For example: I have a academical musical knowledge from regular education sistem. But in our world exists many musicians who do not have musical education. Absolutely no musical education!

Nevertheless they exist with success.

Most of them have absolutely hearing from the birth. But I do not have it. Because I went and got a regular education. With help of sol-fa (regular sistem too), I improved my hearing to almost highest level. And now, I confidently versed in jazz harmony, only because I have experience of regular mucical education.

It was my way to this. But that no one!

Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #33 : 06 Январь 2012, 11:57 » Процитировать

You can't compare learning music and languages. They are different. Learning languages without knowing grammar is a dummy's way of thinking. And never use Mr. Klitchko's name and what he has achieved to substantiate your position. He's hard-working. But according to you, you're lazy. So change yourself and don't waste your time. Do English Grammar and I'm sure you'll be better at English than both brothers together.
« Последнее редактирование: 06 Январь 2012, 12:52 от Gibsonmpgu » Записан
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #34 : 06 Январь 2012, 12:56 » Процитировать

I caught you.)

We probably do not have regular musical education and quickly change your position.)

Note please, I not say that impossible to develop musical talent without regular education, conversely! You can do it. Situanion with language absolutely identical. Nothing otherness. Simply other approach.

Yes, I much hard work for getting my musical education - this is been very interesting for me. So I went to such way. Sure, this way more right and solid. And give supplementary opportunity further.

But in learning language I went other way. And this is right too.

Every human makes your choice for themselves based on their characteristics.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #35 : 06 Январь 2012, 13:02 » Процитировать

Furthermore, earlier were very much people who altogether do not know writting. Nevertheless they was spoken and understand each other.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #36 : 06 Январь 2012, 21:56 » Процитировать

A little more for support of method "No grammar"

If there is one thing life has taught me, its that mistakes are better teacher than school books.
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #37 : 06 Январь 2012, 21:57 » Процитировать

(This is Robert Kiosaki)
Gibsonmpgu
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #38 : 06 Январь 2012, 22:58 » Процитировать

A little more for support of method "No grammar"[/b]

What? A picture of a Japanese-looking guy? Are you kidding?
mirock
Privileged user
пользователь

« Ответ #39 : 07 Январь 2012, 00:57 » Процитировать

What? A picture of a Japanese-looking guy? Are you kidding?

Quite a little).

Are you raly do not know who is Robert Kiosaki?

Perhaps you kidding? If you do not know who that great man, please read this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kiyosaki
Страниц: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Ответ Печать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  
+ Быстрый ответ

Для прикрепления файлов нажмите на кнопку